You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well i hate to be so bluntly negative about it but i mean honestly...if they arent gonna share with the rest of us...why broadcast the fact that they are filming gigs

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Neemo wrote:

well i hate to be so bluntly negative about it but i mean honestly...if they arent gonna share with the rest of us...why broadcast the fact that they are filming gigs

The same reason they told us that they were releasing an album "soon" for 10 years.
The same reason they felt/feel the need to let anyone know they are/were being productive in any way...

Masturbation.

Guns N' Roses are like that chick at the bar that acts like she's going to fuck everyone to get free drinks, and a bunch of attention. Except now... She's not nearly as hot as she used to be, and we know she's nothing but a fucking cocktease.

Saltzy
 Rep: 1 

Saltzy wrote:
Furbush wrote:
Neemo wrote:

The same reason they told us that they were releasing an album "soon" for 10 years.
The same reason they felt/feel the need to let anyone know they are/were being productive in any way...

Masturbation.

Guns N' Roses are like that chick at the bar that acts like she's going to fuck everyone to get free drinks, and a bunch of attention. Except now... She's not nearly as hot as she used to be, and we know she's nothing but a fucking cocktease.

This post is absolutley sensational.

Well done.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Awesome, we'll get The Seeker in 3D.... 14

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Filming in 3D LMFAO.

I have to hand it to them they keep coming up with some novel ideas for shit that could actually turn out really cool, IF ONLY THEY COULD SEE JUST ONE OF THESE FUCKING PROJECTS THROUGH TO COMPLETION!  19

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

It's all well and good that they're gonna film a gig. But it would go along way with my enthusiasm if they would roll out a more detailed plan.

This 3D thing hasn't been confirmed by GNR, as far as I've seen. Yes Jarmo posted it. But he also posted links to the London cinema thing.and when it didn't happen. And when that didn't happen he was all "off course it was canceled, they can't put out a cinema release without proper authorization!"

I'm not very excited by this 3D thing.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Didn't see those posts from Jarmo but I'd be curious to know what he ment by that.

The cinema chains that had the posters and trailers here are our largest chains and not small time operations - they told me the content was pulled at a distribution level - but something gave the distributors a pretty sure-fire idea it was going to happen or the whole thing never would have got that far.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

We'll have to see what happens with it. I'm starting to wonder if video production is the new album with them 16

funny cause it's true.

oh man.

it's all gonna be compiled into a multi-media boxset.
someday when we're all old and/or dead.

Board footer