You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

Sky Dog wrote:

honestly, couldn't care less about this...seen the show...don't need to see it again.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

honestly, couldn't care less about this...seen the show...don't need to see it again.

I'm excited there's a release of some sort. It's something. Will I watch the show more than once? That's debatable. But it's progress, albeit ever so slight. It's obviously not the release we've been looking for, but it's a start. There's also word that the O2 show will also be released. Maybe an album isn't as far off as I once thought?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

O2 hás been releases as a crackle exclusive for some time now...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Don't kid yourself, the album is really far off.  CD came out almost 6 years ago.  Damn, time flies.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

There's movement, which there hasn't been in a while. I believe they want the album released, I'm not confident in Fernando and co pulling that off. It's in the label's court.

otto

otto wrote:

Blu-Ray Concert release and theater screenings cancelled due to Slash, at the 11th hour, demanding more money to release the rights.

Allegedly it was all set and done.

It's either one of two cases: team Brazil jumped the gun and filmed the whole thing to release, given RockFuel a green light when there was none

OR

team Brazil had everything sorted out as they should and Slash changed minds.

It's said that Duff has agreed with the release.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
otto wrote:

Blu-Ray Concert release and theater screenings cancelled due to Slash, at the 11th hour, demanding more money to release the rights.

Allegedly it was all set and done.

It's either one of two cases: team Brazil jumped the gun and filmed the whole thing to release, given RockFuel a green light when there was none

OR

team Brazil had everything sorted out as they should and Slash changed minds.

It's said that Duff has agreed with the release.

TB hasn't got everything sorted out for sure, since then they'd have secured Slash's signature on the paper weeks ago.

BTW it's pathetic that once Axl denies the rights of old GN'R songs when Slash needs them for his live DVD, then Slash does the same. They don't know how to live and let live. It's a lose-lose situation, while it could easily be a win-win.

otto

otto wrote:

It just points out how BOTH are to blame and there's no one on the higher attitude than the other.

Two spoiled children.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
otto wrote:

It just points out how BOTH are to blame and there's no one on the higher attitude than the other.

Two spoiled children.

We don't know the details, we don't know the offer, we don't know the circumstances of Slash's (alleged) decision. All of this could paint a different picture. But this veto game is ridiculous, anyway.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

At the end of the day, that's the burden you have to carry when you decide to let grudges fester and keep people as your sworn enemy... in the real world, this is the result. Throw Slash some friendly words, or at the very least, be the bigger person and say "we don't have to be friends, but this venom is really silly" and there are no problems.

Board footer