You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

maybe they scrapped the last movie theater thing, so they could shoot this in 3D and have this in theaters.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
johndivney wrote:

monkeynuts, your continued optimism is one of the best things about this forum. it's sad when a guy like you gets sad, but you're more than justified. it's another wasted opportunity. fuck it. they're pussies afraid of taking risks.

5 Hehe...thanks.

I'm not really sad in a "quit following the band" kinda way.

And I am still hopeful that one day Axl will release more songs - though I'd guess more like 2014 or 2015 to be honest.

I just feel like russ said - one one hand it's cool they are doing this - on the other - some of these developments seem sort of badly timed for my personal tastes....- as Axl isn't using a lot of rasp anymore and the setlist doesn't feature my fav CD tracks.

If the show had had stuff like this then it would be amazing...so I'm just sad it's a lost chance.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

I'll be satisfied and happy if it gets released. Released is the word right now. As long as that happens, I'm cool and I'll be singing along after I purchase it. Until then, hurry up!! 16

On another note, I personally like Motivation. I purchased it online and it's a great song; but yeah I can see why there needs to be a few more cuts from CD and some more GNR songs. I wish they would just take out Dizzy's solo or maybe dj

I actually liked Dizzys solo this time around but that's just because I like No Quarter much better than I like Baba O'Reilly.

I really like one dj 's solo though I can't remember which one right now. If I were to guess, I'd say Mi Amour is the one I like.

I don't hate anyone's solo spots. Just wish they would shorten some of them abit. Oh yeah No Quarter is an amazing song. I personally like both songs.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Mi Amour is terrible, well, maybe not terrible, but Ballad of Death is much better of the two.

Shame we don't get quality audio of that now on the 3D, IF is ever gets released... hmm

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Seems like somebody else jumped the gun...
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=4 … 2635540342

The pics look amazing and seem like captured from the original source. Definetely not fan or press pics...

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Here's a better link, the one posted above is for mobiles...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Guns-N-R … 8323283536

Also saw this posted on their page

Guns N Roses 3D Concert Film/DVD- Hard Rock Las Vegas
Saturday
we will be down for a bit, until we formally announce the release date, so sit tight, and we'lll be back up soon. Thanks, from GNR 3D Concert Film Producers !

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

And then we see this interview from Bumblefoot and a glass of water is spilled on our beers...
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m … mID=183167

(Between 19 and 27 minutes are the heavy GNR parts)

I'm pretty confident GNR's only a cash grab today. Guns N'Roses inc. Pretty disapointed with the state Gn'R is in nowadays. I really hope 2013 brings something new.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

And then we see this interview from Bumblefoot and a glass of water is spilled on our beers...
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m … mID=183167

(Between 19 and 27 minutes are the heavy GNR parts)

I'm pretty confident GNR's only a cash grab today. Guns N'Roses inc. Pretty disapointed with the state Gn'R is in nowadays. I really hope 2013 brings something new.

Yeah I saw that too, Bumble says that both London and Vegas releases are in the hands of the 'managers' and that the writing & recording that was planned in Vegas never happened because 'life got in the way'...

Such a damn shame.... 17

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

He really wants to record hell everyone in the band is changing around their daily lives outside of the band to go out there and make an effort except for you know who. I know bumblefoot wants to something to happen next year. We all do! Still thought it was a pretty good interview.

I am a hot sauce collector; so I'd love to give his brand a shot. It thought it was interesting that he was talking about the overuse of Pro tools and tech in making records. Since you know CD was made with an abundance of editing in those programs. 

Still waiting on that 3D Vegas release. ..and waiting.

Board footer