You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Velvet Revolver to Reunite in 2013 Says Weilamd

Gibbo wrote:

Its never gonna happen ill put my balls on it

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ Seeing as your manhood is on the line...we're going to need a clarification...no VR ever again with any singer or no VR with scott? And do you include 1 off charity performances like that time earlier in the year, or just no full scale reunion and album? wink wink

Lomax wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Although - i still think Myles should have just been made singer - then they could cover all GNR, VR and Slash songs...would have been amazing.

I don't think Duff or Matt would ever accept Myles as a singer. If you look at the type of guys they tend to work with they're all lower register punkier grungeque type of voices. Ian Astbury,  the singer from Walking Papers. I get the feeling those two are more into the indie tyope voice than they are the classic wailers

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Chris Robinson from black crowes would be perfect.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

^ Seeing as your manhood is on the line...we're going to need a clarification...no VR ever again with any singer or no VR with scott? And do you include 1 off charity performances like that time earlier in the year, or just no full scale reunion and album? wink wink

They mite do more charity show wth scott but will be all wth him ayway

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Just don't like the whole back and forth with trying to find a new singer, then going back to Scott for a charity show, and then no new progress from the VR camp. Then all these new ideas from Scott that aren't probably on the plans for Duff and the others individual schedules. Just rather confusing on how it will all go down.  Happy for Slash's new solo endeavors cause that's the best playing I've heard from him in years. I like that he is enjoying this and he didn't seem that happy the last few tours with VR. I would like to hear a heavy VR record with a Contraband or a more down & dirty rock sound either with Scott or a better choice too. Only if the band is up to it and they are happy playing with the singer selected.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Still listen to contraband 8yrs later. Still holds up and kicks ass. More of that

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Yep listened to it about 5 mins ago \nn/

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Slash solos better on his new solo shit....but that said...CB has that "GNR vibe" from Matt and Duff with Slash.....love to hear some more.

Board footer