You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Elementary School Shooting in US

buzzsaw wrote:

I didn't cry when my mom died for roughly 3 months.  You can't fairly assess how someone should grieve.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

If it was only this or a few I'd concede to that. But it's every event, every thing. Abnormal reactions, abnormal happenings. It wouldn't take very long for a photo analyst to determine for sure at least some of these pictures are fake.

You can't say exactly how any one person will grief, but you can easily see that it's grief. This just isn't grief. These are deeply painful events and these guys are barely batting an eyelash. If you notice the performances gets worse the younger the person being interviewed is. All of these kids are smiling and acting like they just came from the movies. Is that because young people are more care free or is it just that generally they're not very good actors?

If you want to excuse that with people being different that's fine and it's not much I can say in response to that, but it's not any kind of people I've ever met, that's for sure.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

If it was only this or a few I'd concede to that. But it's every event, every thing. Abnormal reactions, abnormal happenings. It wouldn't take very long for a photo analyst to determine for sure at least some of these pictures are fake.

If you see conspiracy in EVERY event, EVERY thing, I'm sorry to inform you that the problem is not with the events or with the things.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Obviously I'm not including cat in a tree stories and the like, it's mostly the terror attacks.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

There's a difference between paranoia and being delusional. I thought the 9/11 stuff was just paranoia... But the The Dark Knight Rises... Completely delusional. It's amazing that conspiracies that are so expertly crafted would have so many glaring mistakes and allowed to transpire and be shown by a media that supposedly makes it all up with magical computers.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Yet they are, as the pictures prove time and again. Do I propose to have an answer to that? No, but it doesn't change the fact that it's there (the fake media content).

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Or just someone who's looking for something, or anything as a conspiracy. Excuse me, but I'm meeting Elvis at Dunkin Donuts.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Is that because young people are more care free or is it just that generally they're not very good actors

Yes young people are very care free, my youngest is 5 and she doesn't care about anything, she just wants to have a good time and she wants people around her to have a good time too

When our cat of 15 years passed this summer she didn't even miss a step, my 8yo was upset for an hour or so then back to normal, its just how they work from my experience

They just don't really grasp the severity / finality of death, innocence is bliss as they say

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Yet they are, as the pictures prove time and again. Do I propose to have an answer to that? No, but it doesn't change the fact that it's there (the fake media content).

Let's go back to the pictures you think are photo shopped. What exactly are you trying to say about the "devil horns"?

That it's extremely odd for people to make them in those situations, not to mention very young kids, but particularly because 3 different media sets of 2 different families show them. 

The first photo is obviously photo shopped. Not only is the mans hair blue (at most parts) it also sits in a weird state with blurry edges that look like they've been paint brushed.

Even if we suppose that picture is real, is that really what you'd hand over to be shown on national tv? A picture of your daughter and a man fronting devil horns? I mean call it what you like, but that hand gesture is widely accepted as being "satanic". Yeah people find it "cool" so they do it on rock gigs and sporting events, but I'd assume everybody knows that doesn't belong in a serious photo setting any more than a middle finger does. When I see a little girl doing that when visiting the President, well, how can alarm bells not go off. How can that really be real.

Board footer