You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Slash in Moscow, 16th, Feb 2013

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This song fucking slays!!!!!  This is probably the most rocking Myles can get..  Slash's feel and tone on this song is pure balls and power.

Yep, one of my favs from Apocalyptic Love. That riff, and that solo, it's pure rockin Slash! 3 21

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Sometimes I think Myles looks happier just playing the guitar than he does singing.  I noticed that at the show I was at too.

Rimov
 Rep: 10 

Rimov wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This song fucking slays!!!!!  This is probably the most rocking Myles can get..  Slash's feel and tone on this song is pure balls and power.

Yep, one of my favs from Apocalyptic Love. That riff, and that solo, it's pure rockin Slash! 3 21

Year, exactly what i mean when wrote that Miles starts like real rock star. Unfortunatly, he kept not so long... Real rock star should be wicked, but Miles mostly is too kind. That's why he can't to sing such charisma thinga like WE ALL GONNA DIE or WELLCOME TO THE JUNGLE or DOCTOE ALIBI or...

If Todd will sing 20 song and Miles just 3 in show, it will be still good IMHO

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Sometimes I think Myles looks happier just playing the guitar than he does singing.  I noticed that at the show I was at too.

I think guitar was his first love wasn't it? He only became a singer when it turned out he had massive chops for it! He does sometimes seem more comfortable on stage when he has his guitar, but I also think he's getting more used to it...every time I see them he seems more relaxed as front man than before.

Board footer