You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Checkmate and why hasn't it leaked?

AtariLegend wrote:
NoKnownName wrote:

Found this.

First heard it in 2006, Voodoo Child at gnr2k/HTGTH told me he made it.

Sky Dog wrote:

on a side note....MYGNR is a f'n trainwreck....just sayin Russ!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Sky Dog wrote:

Classic Rock heard Atlas and Silkworms for sure...don't know about the rest.

And they never had any music in their possession; it was played to them by their source. So you can pretty much forget about those tracks circulating.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

But if Blood In The Water is out there, even just a vocal track, I'd say there's plenty of unheard stuff out there.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I saw your post about Ron and the reaction....idiots...pure and simple.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Not sure why, but I'm shocked at how bad it's become so fast.

MyGNR is one big bitchfest they ban posters for no apparent reasons you either have to be an axlite or slashite there`s no middleground there they throw tantrums like twelve year olds arguing with each other for toys.

AtariLegend wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Not sure why, but I'm shocked at how bad it's become so fast.

...Because regardless of what people thought of Madison and her ego or whatever. More than a few people that that were banned there actually deserved to be. The concept of unbanning everyone and making certain posters moderators solely, because of their post count was completely ridiculous. Half the returned posters were either banned for trolling or have multiple accounts.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I saw your post about Ron and the reaction....idiots...pure and simple.

Yeah. Like I said over there: Lesson learned. In the future, I'll save that type of stuff for boards where I don't get trolled immediately for trying to help set the record straight hmm

Yeah, that was bullshit.

MyGNR has some good aspects, but I think overall because it tries to appeal to everyone, the overall quality of the board and its discussions suffer tremendously.  There are simply too many threads were people have personal jabs and attacks back and forth.

The funniest thing was that people thought because the guy had a "working pass" that was proof that he was who he said he was.  Even after someone else pulled up a link that showed you could pay one of those passes off eBay. 

It went off the rails for "rickpeters" when he started to pretend he knew when the album was coming out.:laugh:

My other favorite "point" raised was that because it was plausible that Axl and BBF had an argument, that meant it was likely or highly possible it was true.:haha:

Ali

Board footer