You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Checkmate and why hasn't it leaked?

misterID wrote:
Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:

They need to just let that board die, already. It'slike a bad soap opera. Either it's shutting down or it isn't. Either way, I don't see the worth in keeping it around at this point as it seems to just be around for the amusement of trolls to act like jackasses.

I blame jarmo 16

Say what you will about Jarmo and his views, but the kind of childish and petty insults I mentioned before don't happen at HTGTH, either at all or not nearly with the same frequency, because of how strict Jarmo is.  I, for one, appreciate that.

Ali

Bullshit. Both jarmo and ADZ insult people and ban them if they defend themselves. Plus, he's a pussy. Banning me and then running me down and calling me a dumb fuck... Don't think so, bubba. He's a bitch. Plain and simple. And that site is a used tampon.

Not to go off on a rant here, but one site is a troll haven and the other has a admin acting like a rabid 10 year old girl on a Justin Bieber site who can't handle any criticism of their pathetic, no life obsession. Except this one is running the board. I'll take the troll haven.

In other news, I never thought Jackie Chan was that great, either 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

This clip is on the songs section of this forum, under the name Jackie Chan, with this quote from Axl.

"And Checkmate is a bogus title.

The working title is Jackie Chan." (Axl Rose, chinesedemocracy.com, Dec. 2008)

I was just surfing the songs section to find more clips of leaks and came across it. Looks like it was posted over 2 years ago.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That's what's curious to me, that someone has had it for more than 2 years yet it never goes out into wider circulation.

How do i become part of this hoarding clique...I can only imagine how many times I would have listened to it by now wink

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

It's about time someone does us a solid like Mordecai and Rigby and leaks this!

Can anyone confirm that a legitimate source has heard this whole song or demo?

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:
Ali wrote:
misterID wrote:

They need to just let that board die, already. It'slike a bad soap opera. Either it's shutting down or it isn't. Either way, I don't see the worth in keeping it around at this point as it seems to just be around for the amusement of trolls to act like jackasses.

I blame jarmo 16

Say what you will about Jarmo and his views, but the kind of childish and petty insults I mentioned before don't happen at HTGTH, either at all or not nearly with the same frequency, because of how strict Jarmo is.  I, for one, appreciate that.

Ali

Bullshit. Both jarmo and ADZ insult people and ban them if they defend themselves. Plus, he's a pussy. Banning me and then running me down and calling me a dumb fuck... Don't think so, bubba. He's a bitch. Plain and simple. And that site is a used tampon.

Not to go off on a rant here, but one site is a troll haven and the other has a admin acting like a rabid 10 year old girl on a Justin Bieber site who can't handle any criticism of their pathetic, no life obsession. Except this one is running the board. I'll take the troll haven.

In other news, I never thought Jackie Chan was that great, either 16

I've never seen the kind of member to member thread-derailing back and forth on HTGH like I see on MyGNR.  At least, not nearly to the same extent.  I wasn't aware of anything that occurred with you.  Sorry if you had such a poor experience.

Ali

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
skippy wrote:

It's about time someone does us a solid like Mordecai and Rigby and leaks this!

Can anyone confirm that a legitimate source has heard this whole song or demo?

Some fan who had his own internet radio show claimed to have the song and people doubted him.  So he played the 15 second sample to prove he had it.  At least that's what I remember from the situation.  Nothing more came of it after that.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I believe it was Razz who leaked the clip. Added a little F U to the ending to if I recall.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sometimes I find the whole situation just bizarre.

That there's recordings the band made 10+ years ago that they never seem able to release.

That some fans have them and consider themselves an elite group who won't share with others who love the band just as much as them. It's in such contrast to other bands where people share things freely to share the love and enjoyment.

That the band cared about message board posts from internet nobodies so much that they made the admin of a forum into an official part of the crew and lavish him with privileges to keep deleting the things they need deleted.

It's just surreal.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Most of the people who have unheard songs don't care as much as 10% as we do about Guns N' Roses.

Board footer