You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Checkmate and why hasn't it leaked?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

imsorry wrote:

Back then someone contact LordRazz about a song and want to leak... shared with Razz the clip but unfortunately Mr. Razz made to much publicity for his blog and someone from GN'R camp contacted them and it never leak after all.

According to RAzz he never had the whole song...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

^^

That's how I remember it too. He only had that clip and screwed up getting the whole song with his internet radio show.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

At the 2006 Glasgow show when we were waiting for GNR to come on they were playing a mixture of rock songs through the loudspeakers, but it wasnt very loud you could talk over it easy, and it was a sell out rowdy crowd so it was barely audible. I swear I heard this Checkmate song being played for a few minutes before it cut off and something else came on, they played it quieter than all the other songs so it was really hard to hear properly. I was saying to my freind, listen to that, and he's like "Is that Axl, what songs that?"  I was certain that it was a full version of that checkmate leak that was floating around and someone from the band was backstage fucking around, I remember writing about it in my show review at htgth but noone picked up on it and I never heard anyone else mention it from other shows.

Board footer