You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: New US mini-tour 2013....? (More dates added)

BLS-Pride wrote:

If they play a club in NY I will go but will be tripping on acid. Gotta change up the show some how 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Guns N' Roses @gunsnroses

NEW SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT - Headling in Buffalo, NY – Buffalo Outer Harbor Festival Site on Wednesday June 5, 2013

Links:
http://gunsnroses.com/events/195513
http://www.outerharborconcerts.com/
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004 … norcatid=1

In their first WNY appearance in over 20 years and **ONLY** area appearance in 2013:
One of rock and roll's most notorious and legendary bands

Wednesday, June 5
GUNS N' ROSES
The Outer Harbor Concert Site
325 Fuhrman Blvd - Buffalo NY
Doors 8pm - All Ages

On sale this Friday, May 3 at Noon ($43.00 advance plus $2 facility fee/ $48.00 day of show plus $2 facility fee / Limited VIP tickets available $78.00) available online at Ticketmaster.com and through ALL Ticketmaster locations in the US and Canada including Walmart Store Locations, the Town Ballroom box office (681 Main Street) and the After Dark box office (630 Elmwood Avenue). Call to charge by phone 800-745-3000.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

For how many years did I want, so badly, a GNR show in Buffalo? And now.... I'll be working in DC so I can't go. I'm still glad they're playing the area, but I would've loved to have had that show any time before this year. I've never been to the Outer Harbor site, but the other Harbor concerts are always a lot of fun and the bar scene in Buffalo should be great after a GnR show.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Communist China wrote:

For how many years did I want, so badly, a GNR show in Buffalo? And now.... I'll be working in DC so I can't go. I'm still glad they're playing the area, but I would've loved to have had that show any time before this year. I've never been to the Outer Harbor site, but the other Harbor concerts are always a lot of fun and the bar scene in Buffalo should be great after a GnR show.

At 3 in the morning?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Communist China wrote:

At 3 in the morning?

I doubt they'll play that late, being it's an outdoor show.  They must have some type of curfew there, I'd think.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

buzzsaw wrote:
Communist China wrote:

At 3 in the morning?

Last call's 4 AM in Buffalo 9  And as faldor said, almost no chance GnR gets to play as late as they usually like. Although the reason they're at the Outer harbor is presumably to allow them to play a little later than they would in the older Harbor spot.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I must be getting old.  Vegas is about the only place I can manage to be up at 4 in the morning after being up all day.

Board footer