You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

dave-gnfnr wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyShe4F … r_embedded

Silkworms fan remix?  Fan remix or not, I like this a lot.  The person that did the remix did a great job esp theway they did Axls voice.

would have been a better fake if they didnt lift the outro from Adagio in D minor

imsorry wrote:

haha ,np after all better gone was real cant believe it !

;(

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Can't wait to  hear these. Hint, Hint.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Imsorry, thanks for posting, I liked it!  I prefer this kind of music over most of CD, but this is pretty pedestrian for Axl. This is like going through the motions type stuff. It is a nice, fun song. But pretty simple. Very Izzy esque.

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:

BITW is smth i don't wanna talk about

Better/DJ : i liked it even i don't like DJ...the chorus power chords slowed down is so damn cool

Better/Ron: A proof of what Ron can offer in the band's next album

Going Down: classic Izzy stuff...so easy to listen to on the radio and easily a gn'r single

All last 3 could end up in a remix record or b-sides

imsorry wrote:

If any1 wanna check this one https://soundcloud.com/gnr_remixes/bett … ac-gtr-mix its with drums

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

So,who do we think's doing the playing on Goin' Down? Sorry if you guys dissected this already.

Lomax wrote:
bigbri wrote:

So,who do we think's doing the playing on Goin' Down? Sorry if you guys dissected this already.

It's BBf on the high riff and if you listen closely Robin is playing another riff underneath (for the intro) after that I forget.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Bumble on main solo, Bucket on outro leads..

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Love DJ's Better remix

not crazy about Goin Down although its growing more I listen... Guess when I heard a GNR song leaked.. Was hopin to hear full on Axl.

Board footer