You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

apex-twin wrote:

One thing about Going Down, it was on the Rock in Rio 2011 setlist. Another thing is that MSL claimed to have it before the title was confirmed genuine.

Mack Arillo wrote:

MSL's alleged list of "new" songs:

Atlas
    Cuban Skies
    Goin' Down
    Jackie Chan (pka Checkmate)
    Light My Fire
    Monstrosity
    Silk Worms
    Soul Monster (pka Leave Me Alone)
    The General
    Thyme
    Tonto

CD2, more or less, with songs dating as far back as 1999.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Wish we would get those songs in some form or another. Crazy to think these songs have been out there in a certain circle of people for years. Checkmate has still yet to leak fully. Its been years and I'm still waiting for that day. 16

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Same here dude. I feel ya. Atlas, Soul Monster baby (Elvis Presley Vs. The Soul Monster)!!, The General (full version with that amazing orchestral intro that's been teased for years at shows), Thyme, Monstrosity (which may be a Ashba/Axl composition with Tommy, rumors I hear), Cuban Skies, and Tonto..fuck..I WANT 'EM ALL!!! As for Silkworms I doubt we are going to hear a full studio version of that track and the closest I could see of it is that fan made remix that I saw on Youtube that was fantastic and maybe it being released within a compilation of session work which I do hope happens. If no new album is in the cards.

Robbyrose88
 Rep: 0 

Robbyrose88 wrote:

You guys want there was a time acoustic?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I would really like something new. Like, a new song.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

There was a time acoustic would only be cool if it was BH. If it was Ron, who cares.

I want BH and Finck ERa songs, before RON and DJ ever touched them.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Axl should write better lyrics and a chorus for Silkworms, mix and produce it properly, add guitars, change it`s name and put it on next album, it has potential to be a kickass, in your face, aggressive Industrial rocker.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Axl should write better lyrics and a chorus for Silkworms, mix and produce it properly, add guitars, change it`s name and put it on next album, it has potential to be a kickass, in your face, aggressive Industrial rocker.

So, er... write a new song then?

Lomax wrote:
Robbyrose88 wrote:

You guys want there was a time acoustic?

Yeah. PM me.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Son of a Gun wrote:

So, er... write a new song then?

No, lay down new set of lyrics on already composed music with more loud guitars.

Board footer