You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

misterID wrote:

Ashba Better is exactly what I expected from him and why I'm not so interested in his contributions to the band. I was one of the biggest Robin marks on this board. After hearing DJ's version of Better... Yeah, I feel vindicated 16

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

If "Going down" is the best of the leaked songs, then I don't want to hear the rest.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I'm gonna be that guy – can anyone PM me?

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Edit: Nevermind heard the songs. Going Down sounds cool.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I've only listened to Gon Down so far. I really like the vibe of the song, but quite honestly I could do without the Axl background vocals and as Dave said, the guitar solo sounds horribly out of place with the song. I agree it sounded like it was taken from somewhere else and just pasted in there. The song shows promise tho.

God why can't we just get given some proper finished tunes!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Its all happening

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I liked both Ron's and DJ's versions of Better. I like the piano playing the intro riff too, it actually sounds cool like that.

To the comment that Going Down is on par with 14 Years and Dust N' Bones... I LOL'd, out loud!! 14 14 14 14

elevendayempire

Ron's version of Better is cool. Fuck everything about DJ's version.

elevendayempire

Jesus, the more I hear of Ashba's work, the more I hate it. Sub Avenged-Sevenfold emo cack. Fire this hack, Axl, and get Buckethead back. Imagine a Bucket/Bumble combo...

Board footer