You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: GnR in Vegas 2014

-D- wrote:

I get annoyed cause DJ did an interview saying how they don't go by a setlist and u never know whats next... Such horseshit
Just be honest.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

They can reunite with everyone but Slash and now nobody would give a fuck.  If no Slash, its no reunion.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Will wrote:

DJ apparently tweeted earlier today that Izzy might play with GNR in Vegas tonight, and Duffs wife apparently tweeted a link to buy GNR tickets for tomorrow nights gig smile Anyone going to either of these shows?

The GNR twitter account hinted at appearances by Izzy and Duff during their #notrickery Q&A but it looks like a 3/5 AFD reunion could actually happen.

Thats very interesting. I would act like a total fan boy if Duff and Izzy were both on stage with Axl. Kinda is tempting to book a flight and grab a ticket for tomorrow night. 16 That would be killer to witness. Might never happen again. If Izzy does show with or without Duff I wish they would brake out Dust N' Bones.

I agree D. I just basically ignore anything outta DJs mouth to be honest.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Will wrote:

DJ apparently tweeted earlier today that Izzy might play with GNR in Vegas tonight, and Duffs wife apparently tweeted a link to buy GNR tickets for tomorrow nights gig smile Anyone going to either of these shows?

The Izzy bit came from a DJ chat (which are generally known for their inanity), courtesy of an MSL board member.

Izzy is a chance for tonights concert !

I'd put more stock into Duff playing as his wife did tweet a link to tonights show.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Duff was on bass for the whole show last night the 31st. 

Chinese Democracy
Welcome to the Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone 
Estranged
Rocket Queen
Better
Fortus solo/Live and Let Die
This I Love
Attitude
Raw Power
Band intros
Dizzy solo
Catcher in the Rye
You Could Be Mine
Dj solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
November Rain 
Bumblefoot solo/Abnormal
Don't Cry
Civil War
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Encore: 
Jam/Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

927658_1379503952324596_1060679661_n.jpg

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Why is Tommy still in the band?

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yeah I believe it was a one off guest appearance for the residency. Guess instead a few songs he did one whole show.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

IF the mats reunite and they have been playing shows together, I could see him leaving soon, especially if the rumors are true that Ron is leaving after Vegas.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

What does Ron have to do with it?  He plays guitar.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

After Vegas, Axl will release the back vault or look into it at least and the Vegas DVD.  Then he will write some with Duff and Izzy... Ron will be gone. Tommy will be gone. DJ will only be in touring band same with Fortus. Slash after current album and tour will play all the lead for a 2016 or 17 release.

New Dreams Start Now!!!!!!!

Board footer