You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: Axl on Chili Pepper not playing at Super Bowl HOLY SHIT LOL

apex-twin wrote:

And if you're like me, scratching your head over the 2nd tweet;

Ax wrote:

Oh well, so much for science! But hey, they still got that karaoke thing going for 'em! Awesome! They're right up there with the sign language guy, whose deep n' heartfelt dedication, absolute total commitment, conviction (or maybe that was just the other 3 tire binding, poor sob burning murderers), absence of sanity, and ultimate public achievement should not b forgotten! God Bless Mandela for his consideration n' generosity, for foreseeing this noble event and kicking the bucket (too soon?) allowing us this, not unlike the Superbowl, historic, heroic n' amazing event! Amen!!

Gruesome allegations have emerged in South Africa that the “fake” sign language interpreter at the Nelson Mandela memorial service was involved in a mob which killed two men by burning them to death. Thamsanqa Jantjie is currently the subject of an inquiry into how he was allowed to appear at the service a week ago alongside world leaders, including US President Barack Obama.

Questions have been raised over the screening of the man who has been the subject of complaints from the deaf community before, and who said he had hallucinations and saw angels while interpreting at the stadium in Soweto. A cousin and three friends of Mr Jantjie have now said he was part of a group which caught two men with a stolen television, beat them and then set fire to tyres placed around their necks.

- The Independent

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour are the big trending topics on Yahoo! right now. Funny stuff.

This could all be a sign he's coming out of his cave soon.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

And if you're like me, scratching your head over the 2nd tweet;

Ax wrote:

Oh well, so much for science! But hey, they still got that karaoke thing going for 'em! Awesome! They're right up there with the sign language guy, whose deep n' heartfelt dedication, absolute total commitment, conviction (or maybe that was just the other 3 tire binding, poor sob burning murderers), absence of sanity, and ultimate public achievement should not b forgotten! God Bless Mandela for his consideration n' generosity, for foreseeing this noble event and kicking the bucket (too soon?) allowing us this, not unlike the Superbowl, historic, heroic n' amazing event! Amen!!

Gruesome allegations have emerged in South Africa that the “fake” sign language interpreter at the Nelson Mandela memorial service was involved in a mob which killed two men by burning them to death. Thamsanqa Jantjie is currently the subject of an inquiry into how he was allowed to appear at the service a week ago alongside world leaders, including US President Barack Obama.

Questions have been raised over the screening of the man who has been the subject of complaints from the deaf community before, and who said he had hallucinations and saw angels while interpreting at the stadium in Soweto. A cousin and three friends of Mr Jantjie have now said he was part of a group which caught two men with a stolen television, beat them and then set fire to tyres placed around their necks.

- The Independent

That whole interpreter thing was so bizarre I struggle to believe it. Getting a crazy man to do fake hand signs close to the President is one thing, but then he's suspected of some Los Zitas style murder too? Gotta be a hoax, but to what purpose I have no idea. Entertainment perhaps.

Funny that Axl equates the Chili performance to that insane, fake level though. He must really despise playback.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
misterID wrote:

Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour are the big trending topics on Yahoo! right now. Funny stuff.

Once he sees the reaction he'll soon crawl back!

I browsed maybe a hundred comments on HuffPuff, maximum two of them could be considered in his favor.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Imagine if Twitter had existed in '92.

@AxlRose: Lazyass security - FUCK THIS SHIT. Going #home!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
misterID wrote:

Once he sees the reaction he'll soon crawl back!

I browsed maybe a hundred comments on HuffPuff, maximum two of them could be considered in his favor.

You read comments sections? I stopped giving those tools the attention they wanted years ago.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Slash's tweet debunking One Direction's comment: https://twitter.com/Slash/statuses/427706663911817216

About Stephanie Seymour: what happened to her?

About Axl and Twitter in 92: He would have to disable location, given he had an order to be arrested tongue Would be funny tho... He'd have SO MANY things to say.. If on concert there was that many rants, imagine on Twitter or a blog or something...

About Slash: I think he doesn't like to burn bridges and he's too polite for my taste, but I don't judge him and I don't know his reasons and I don't embark on the Axl vs Slash bandwagon. To me neither are sell outs and both are sell outs, at the same time smile Fuck me, right? I'm a mess tongue

About RHCP: They're not the best live band, as GNR in the heyday never was, but the energy was there with Frusciante. Never saw them with the current guitarist.

About playback: shows lack of confidence in either one or both of a) your live performance b) consequences of saying no and standing for what you believe. Unless people believe in playback and fake performances and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you see it as entertainment and not an expression of something (aka art).

About Super Bowl: Tom Petty rocks.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
otto wrote:

Slash's tweet debunking One Direction's comment: https://twitter.com/Slash/statuses/427706663911817216

About Stephanie Seymour: what happened to her?

Still looking good
Stephanie-Seymour-Goes-For-A-Swim-In-A-Bikini-At-The-Beach-In-Saint-Barths-10.jpg

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Indeed!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Wow. Super hot

Board footer