You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Axl on Chili Pepper not playing at Super Bowl HOLY SHIT LOL

polluxlm wrote:
misterID wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
misterID wrote:

Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour are the big trending topics on Yahoo! right now. Funny stuff.

This could all be a sign he's coming out of his cave soon.

Once he sees the reaction he'll soon crawl back!

I browsed maybe a hundred comments on HuffPuff, maximum two of them could be considered in his favor.

You read comments sections? I stopped giving those tools the attention they wanted years ago.

One of the funniest things I do. 16

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

This has been posted all over social media, and many people are giving Axl shit.
But for all Axl's faults, the guy has NEVER mimed any of his performances, especially when there have been moments where he sounded terrible, and probably should have mimed.

You gotta respect that in a way.

Yeah but if anyone in the chilis would sound bad live, it would be Anthony and he actually sang. Flea isn't gonna screw up banging the bass.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I still dont understand this 16 least the ax man is speaking his mind. Some of it was amusing and some of it you can file under what the fuck.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Axl's rants are a lot more coherent on stage, live and in person where he's a regular dude with a chip on his shoulder. When he gets behind a computer he rants like he has a bong with a thesaurus attached to it.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

I noticed he didn't bring himself up in any way. He was keeping himself detached of the situation as anything but a spectator, and that's unusual for his public talk. It's usually him being a victim and using very many words of relative coherence to further a point that rambles about the others being more wrong than his disenchanted self. Throw a few 'nobody's innocent, nobody's fool' remarks to appease the few fans who actually believe your take on the story and you have an (extended) Ax Tweet.

Most of what Ax has said in the past about the band, the album(s) and so forth, has deviated along these lines. He never goes into cases to question his own reasons. He merely meant the best outcome for everyone. Then obstacles came. We will hear about how difficult obstacles they have been. No clear plans for the future, but doing fine, thanks for asking. It's hard to pinpoint what keeps Axl stuck that way.

There's a record to release. He won't. Afraid? He'd shut up if afraid. Is this rant then about the RHCP and the interpreter to be understood as a similar moonlight attention-craving from a known recluse than his stint in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

So are you saying we can interpret this tweet as a prelude to an album? That's the spirit! 16

GTA was made in 04, the middle of the dark ages. That feels like foreboding if anything.

apex-twin

apex-twin wrote:

I wouldn't like to be gloomy, but Axl has no contemporary relevance as a musician, given his insistence to NOT release albums and to NOT reunite with Slash. He has no contemporary relevance as an industry voice as he not running a column like Duff. He just decided, out of the deepest blue, to come out with one of his borderline sensible rants, which doesn't even concern himself or his band. Means his target audience is a bit limited. Probably the people in the Superbowl (halftime) audience, who go to his shows for the AFD material. They may get the proverbial kick out of it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I think it's just a sign he's coming out of his cave soon.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

He must be realy anxious. He tweeted three times already about the giraffe in Denmark and the last time he mentioned the peppers, making a connection with D. pepper...

apex-twin

apex-twin wrote:

Feeling co-morbid with them giraffes and playback to a major crowd? Sign language?

Ax, do you really want play Da Vinci code with your schizoid fanbase?

The ones who spent aeons researching the most bogus claims and cryptic clues related to the band, as you DID. NOT. COMMUNICATE.

Pfft. Took a look at those tweets. He's really in a loon mood nowadays. Public meltdown? Ax getting into Charile Sheen mode with giraffe slices for tiger blood?

Board footer