You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: GNR to perform at Golden Gods award show/ lifetime achievement for Axl

metallex78 wrote:
JKL wrote:

I've been too negative. Axl really deserves the life time award! Loads of great memories! Cheers Ax!

Yeah, and he showed glimpses of why I loved the guy back in the day. He seemed humbled by the award, thanked ALL the lineups, and tried to sing best he could.
Who knows, maybe thats the best he can do these days.

DJ should fire his guitar tech though, giving him an out of tune guitar to play on Guns biggest tune is inexcusable
DJ should've stopped and started with an in tune guitar. Hell, Joan Jett replayed an entire song, I'm sure we could forgive replaying an intro

JKL
 Rep: 0 

JKL wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
JKL wrote:

I've been too negative. Axl really deserves the life time award! Loads of great memories! Cheers Ax!

Yeah, and he showed glimpses of why I loved the guy back in the day. He seemed humbled by the award, thanked ALL the lineups, and tried to sing best he could.
Who knows, maybe thats the best he can do these days.

DJ should fire his guitar tech though, giving him an out of tune guitar to play on Guns biggest tune is inexcusable
DJ should've stopped and started with an in tune guitar. Hell, Joan Jett replayed an entire song, I'm sure we could forgive replaying an intro

I still remember the day my dad bought me the UYI 2 LP. To a 9 year old boy it was wild and i felt like a badass with all the parental advisory stickers and everything.  It was also the first time i was introduced to Michael Monroe.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Embarrassing.  This band sucks.

Im finished till reunion

AtariLegend wrote:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

It is fun as hell to watch the show with many of you. I laugh my ass off from your comments. Great times.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Errr body wanna reunion.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Lifeless performance.  November Rain put me to sleep.  Axl sounds like he is on tranquilizers

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

ISE was probably the best performed song by Axl.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I missed out on the stream and Axl's speech after or before Guns' performance. Is it going to be put on Youtube very soon? Anything worth watching and listening to?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Guess I'm lucky I missed this last night, judging by what you people thought of Axl's voice. Hilarious thread.

AtariLegend wrote:

This is too funny. Sums up GN'R. Fortus looking like a nervous wreck when asked about new material, hopeful that Vegas can get the band in the same room (apparently this has hasn't happened yet?). Then onto the cherry with people praising Axl's voice, Fortus labeling it a cleansing experience. Lastly Margera wanting a reunion and Alice Cooper predicting one.

Board footer