You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Slash Real to Reel Part 3

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Riffage reminds me of bark at the moon.

Exactly what I was thinking, it definitely sounds like some early Ozzy style riffing going on!

Also, it's been confirmed, that Slash will play ALL the guitars on this album, as Myles' current schedule touring with Alter Bridge, he hasn't got time to learn the parts.

I actually think that's a good thing, because then Myles doesn't have to worry about what he's playing while singing (not that he has to in a live setting, with Frank there)
But I think focusing on the lyrics and vocals without being distracted and playing guitar too, could be great

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Riffage reminds me of bark at the moon.

Exactly what I was thinking, it definitely sounds like some early Ozzy style riffing going on!

Also, it's been confirmed, that Slash will play ALL the guitars on this album, as Myles' current schedule touring with Alter Bridge, he hasn't got time to learn the parts.

I actually think that's a good thing, because then Myles doesn't have to worry about what he's playing while singing (not that he has to in a live setting, with Frank there)
But I think focusing on the lyrics and vocals without being distracted and playing guitar too, could be great

My thoughts too. Very eager top hear where his mind is at with lyrics and melodies.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I want to hear all SLASH on guitars so I can totally hear HIS vision and rhythm chops.

Board footer