You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Slash to tour this summer in the US with Aerosmith

Smoking Guns wrote:

So Slash has a VIP package?  Interesting!

While I despise VIP package rates (..And some of the shit Ticketmaster & Live "Azoff" Nation have gotten away with), I would love to meet Slash and some of these guys one day. This is a dream tour. Seeing Slash jam with the boys of Aerosmith for awhile now; it's a perfect rock n' roll show. I really can't pass this up later this summer.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm pretty sure Slash's VIP package isn't a meet and greet.  Make sure you know what you're buying before you buy it.

I got $177 seats in section 201.  It's pricey, but it's probably the last time I'll see Aerosmith and my wife and brother are going, so I wanted to make sure we were close enough to see what was going on.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck.  How do you buy tix?  Do you have to enter a code???

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Damn, Aerosmith wants $40 to sign up for the fan club.

Me_Wise_Magic

Smoking Guns wrote:

Damn, Aerosmith wants $40 to sign up for the fan club.

That's the usual rate for most band fan clubs. KISS does it, Megadeth, Aerosmith, and even newer bands are doing the $25 to $50 range. Even more sometimes. neutral

Me_Wise_Magic

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm pretty sure Slash's VIP package isn't a meet and greet.  Make sure you know what you're buying before you buy it.

I got $177 seats in section 201.  It's pricey, but it's probably the last time I'll see Aerosmith and my wife and brother are going, so I wanted to make sure we were close enough to see what was going on.

Alright. I'll probably do an upper stage seating if I'm still able to do it. Understood. Hope you guys have fun when it comes around. Sucks there is no meet and great. Wish more bands or artists would get on that more often nowadays. Cause the fans pay for the music and get the band selling in the long run.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck.  How do you buy tix?  Do you have to enter a code???

I have a Citi card, so I got one using my credit card.  The only way you can do it is to purchase the tix on that credit card.

I think the full sale starts today or tomorrow with no fan club requirement.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

These are way over priced... I like Aerosmith, don't love them.  I love Slash, but shit, I would much rather have him in a club for 2 + hours like we saw him last time.... You know, the time Skydog pussied out on us.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

So fucking excited for the @Aerosmith #LetRockRule Tour! Will definitely play a new tune on that mthrfkr! See u there! iiii]; )'

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

According to Slash2baz, the admin of SlashFrance

Oh and I've heard the Conspirators will try to bring a couple of "new Use Your Illusion" songs in the setlist.
Last year, the guys told me about "You Could Be Mine" or "Pretty Tied Up"...wait and see !

Board footer