You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: April 6th: Buenos Aires, Argentina (Duffs first show)

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

On Mygnr forum they took out Ashba and put in Slash.. Fucking hilarious pics.

haha, awesome.

Stupid Jarmo and watermarks.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Cool to see Raw Power in there, but they really need to fuck off that shitty Seeker.

I'm kinda equally between weirded out and "hey this is cool" with Duff playing with them

Wish it was the entire original band more than ever

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Great for the GNR brand, bad for current members not named Axl and Dizzy cause everyone is going to want more former guys now...

Meh, everyone knows that ship sailed. Slash is the only one left and that isn't happening.

johndivney wrote:

Everyone?

Nobody gives a shit. The brain dead morons going to these shows just assume Slash is still in the band or don't care & the dwindling number of hardcore fans obv are Axl fans.

The only people who care about getting Slash back are people who'd make money off it or a handful of old farts who vaguely remember Slash is actually out of the band.

Nobody cares. Nobody cares.
Nobody cares. Nobody cares..

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't get the Seeker at all.  Not a bad song, but a terrible song to cover at the end of the show.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I don't get why he doesn't mix up the set list more. If anything for his own sake so he doesn't have to perform the same shit all the time. Pretty Tied Up or Double Talkin Jive or something. Easier for him to sing too.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't get the Seeker at all.  Not a bad song, but a terrible song to cover at the end of the show.

To me it is a terrible song full stop, and the worst song GN'R have ever covered.

They should fuck it off completely.

Apparently when they played it the crowd didn't react to it at all. I don't blame them, it's shit...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'd never heard the song before (other than live in Vegas).  It came on sirius this week and it's not really good with the who version either imo.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Is that the song that's like the CSI theme song or something? Yeah, it's not great.

johndivney wrote:

the seeker's a fucking great song & i can totally see why it appeals to axl. it's totally up his alley lyrically.

that being said, it doesn't fucking need to be played in a GnR show, never mind every single fucking GnR show. GnR have maybe the best back catalogue in rock history & he's still doing half assed covers?
whatever. he's welcome to it as far as i'm concerned. but the original point is it's a great fucking song & you people are thick.

Board footer