You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: La Paz, Bolivia, April 12, 2014

johndivney wrote:

as faldor & others have alluded to the set isn't being mixed up out of good humour - it's because old fatass can't hack it anymore & is covering his tracks.
next it'll be like those fucks westlife sitting on their goddamn stools the whole fucking show.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
johndivney wrote:

next it'll be like those fucks westlife sitting on their goddamn stools the whole fucking show.

They do this? 16

I can see it now, Axl beeing wheeled out like late Marlon Brando to perform Welcome To The Jungle.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

YCBM is an underrated tune, and maybe the most Metal song they have ever done.

I absolutely love it. Slash's verse riffs are pure nastiness, and yeah, it's probably the closest they got to a metal tune

Agreed. Duff's bass is pounding on that track too. Absolutely love it. smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

In their prime.  Axl is badass here.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Did he stuff those boxers or is he really that big?

AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Did he stuff those boxers or is he really that big?

*Scary flashbacks to the Rock Queen Adriana threads on MYGNR"

Where she claimed he was and Slash was a lazy lay and alot other too much further into detail comments.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Yeah I remember that, let's just say supposedly Slash isn't too interested in the type of sex that leads to babies. lol

Of course I ended up doing a google search and Metal Sludge actually had an article discussing Axl's size. They say it's an average 6 inches, but "I have a friend" that size, and he's looking a lot smaller than Axl, so I don't know. I guess you wouldn't perform in boxers if you didn't have something extra going for you.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Dude, don't tell us about you and your buddy fucking that fake vagina and asshole at the same time again. And why are you looking at your Pal's cock?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Hey, you posted the video! 13

I'm not, something just went over your head a little.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
johndivney wrote:

as faldor & others have alluded to the set isn't being mixed up out of good humour - it's because old fatass can't hack it anymore & is covering his tracks.

Jarmo mentioned the change having to do with the high altitude. I think he was being serious. Either way, I would expect a return to the norm.

Board footer