You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Slash - World on Fire Out Now

Smoking Guns wrote:

Aussie, we are all going to buy the album I am sure.  I will buy 3 copies min.. I tunes, hard copy for home, hard copy for car..

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Gibbo, very cool you are tight with the producer... Are you chatting with him on twitter or facebook, email?

Just on facebook have been talking too him for a while he's a top fella

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I was sure most of you probably would purchase a copy.

I have just restrained myself from listening to snippets here and there or one or two songs.  I wanted to listen to the whole thing at once.  But I'm guessing there is the full album download out there now?

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Yeah I have pre ordered 6 copies for me and my mates from jbhi

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I was sure most of you probably would purchase a copy.

I have just restrained myself from listening to snippets here and there or one or two songs.  I wanted to listen to the whole thing at once.  But I'm guessing there is the full album download out there now?

Yeah i was the one who recorded the stream smile

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

It is on page 1 homey... look it up!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

For Aussie

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Gave most of the tracks a quick listen on shitty speakers. But I like what I hear so far. I'm not sure if I want to listen again or wait til it is released. But mostly likely will probably end up downloading it and giving a proper spin tomorrow. Glad to see it getting positive feedback.

I think it's probably the best sounding Slash production so far, so it deserves a good environment. First I listened the songs through my laptop's shitty speakers...well, totally different with headphones. Elvis did a great job: you can clearly hear every instrument, but it's not a too polished, steril record like Slash I was. You can hear a band, the music is alive and poweful, but it's not messy, like the AL production was. I hope Slash will work with Elvies next time, too.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

No pussy songs like No More Heroes or We Will Roam...  Those two songs couldn't sniff their way on this album...

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

No pussy songs like No More Heroes or We Will Roam...  Those two songs couldn't sniff their way on this album...

No More Heroes is one of my favourites 16

Board footer