You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: Big Brain Interview - 'Who's going to clean up the confetti?'

apex-twin wrote:

Tom Zutaut was in a Detroit record shop the other week, having a Q & A. Any forum regulars seemed to be out of it, but he did post the intriguing comment on the shops FB page.

Tom Zutaut wrote:

I am so excited to share some more GnR tales with as many of you that can stop by on Sat. The MTV story is just the tip of the iceberg! In many ways it will be a preview of an upcoming book I'm working on. This is "Everything You Wanted to Know About GnR But Were Afraid To Ask"…see you there!!!

He's writing a book, then. Figures. As Brain said, anyone who's been around the band long enough would have their own material. A book by Zoot might be a hoot, as he was there to sign the band to Geffen, watch them ascend, fall into a stalemate with Axl on the UYI release, orchestrate 'The Devil' sessions, release the Snakepit album... and come back for a year into the RTB / Bucket / Brain era, which was prolly one of the high watermarks of madness in the CD saga.

Re: Big Brain Interview - 'Who's going to clean up the confetti?'

Lomax wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

Tom Zutaut was in a Detroit record shop the other week, having a Q & A. Any forum regulars seemed to be out of it, but he did post the intriguing comment on the shops FB page.

Tom Zutaut wrote:

I am so excited to share some more GnR tales with as many of you that can stop by on Sat. The MTV story is just the tip of the iceberg! In many ways it will be a preview of an upcoming book I'm working on. This is "Everything You Wanted to Know About GnR But Were Afraid To Ask"…see you there!!!

He's writing a book, then. Figures. As Brain said, anyone who's been around the band long enough would have their own material. A book by Zoot might be a hoot, as he was there to sign the band to Geffen, watch them ascend, fall into a stalemate with Axl on the UYI release, orchestrate 'The Devil' sessions, release the Snakepit album... and come back for a year into the RTB / Bucket / Brain era, which was prolly one of the high watermarks of madness in the CD saga.

Can't trust a word the guy says. He's a snake oil salesman.

Board footer