You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Stolen Motorcyle (myspace bulletin)

Aussie wrote:

This really is vintage comedy!  I would love to know who is writing the script for this never ending saga as it continues to be truly amazing.  Just when you think they can't possibly piss in the face of fans any more than they have already, they manage to excel to a new level. 

This really is gobsmacking, after cotinually whingeing and bitching about fans and the online community etc etc etc, knowing damn well people are waiting for some sort of update from the GN'R camp, instead the first peep in ages that we have from them they have the gall to ask fans for help finding some bloody motorcycle.  No - update, no thanks, no nothing, just more take take take.

I'm sorry for the Dandruff Man or whoever the fuck the guy is that got his ride stolen, I'm also sorry for his unfortunate name - but really they are so overdrawn from the emotial bank account of fans I think they should be looking to make some sizeable deposits into the account before cashing any further cheques like this.

Who is running this circus?

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

just when you think the communication with the fans couldn`t get any worse.....   this is simply ridiculous....

at least they didn`t put it on the website, too....

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Who is running this circus?

A red-haired clown

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Yes.

You really expect an album release date, to come exclusively from myspace...

I don't really see why them using myspace to help find a Motorcyle is such a problem, it isn't even a headline on the page.

Every update that has come so far has come from www.gunsnroses.com ...

Does this look like updates to you guys...?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … D=12994546

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76

jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Yes.

You really expect an album release date, to come exclusively from myspace...

I don't really see why them using myspace to help find a Motorcyle is such a problem, it isn't even a headline on the page.

Every update that has come so far has come from www.gunsnroses.com ...

Does this look like updates to you guys...?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … D=12994546

The reason I have a problem with it is that it's just dumb and weird.

Has anyone ever heard of any other band doing something stupid like this?

I've actually seen a couple of other (mostly lower tier) bands post myspace bulletins about gear being stolen from vans and such.  I guess it's kinda similiar to that.

The reason it's stupid is simply because just when they make you think that no one is minding the store, so to speak, there is some communication.  So you know they're around, they're just keeping quiet.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I guess I just can't see why GNR think any of us could or would care to help find some guys motorcycle.

Yeah, most GNR fans are dicks...

jorge76

jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

The reason I have a problem with it is that it's just dumb and weird.

Has anyone ever heard of any other band doing something stupid like this?

I've actually seen a couple of other (mostly lower tier) bands post myspace bulletins about gear being stolen from vans and such.  I guess it's kinda similiar to that.

The reason it's stupid is simply because just when they make you think that no one is minding the store, so to speak, there is some communication.  So you know they're around, they're just keeping quiet.

I relate that stuff (gear and what not, actual stuff related to members and their stuff) to what Zakk Wylde did as I mentioned before.

I guess I just can't see why GNR think any of us could or would care to help find some guys motorcycle.

I'd love to help the guy out.  GN'R created the situation where them asking like this is ridiculous though.

Also, I'm just a dipshit from Iowa, so maybe I'm wrong and it's somewhere really famous, but I think it bears saying... I think it is pretty comical that they're so unaccustomed to giving any sort of updates that they are so unspecific as to where Club Tee Gee in Atwater Village is.  I have no idea where Atwater Village would be.

Board footer