You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: Slash and Axl friends again?

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

What is alternative nation?

A modern day version of Blabbermouth smile Take unsubstantiated forum rumors, rewrite it to include old quotes from band members to back up said rumor, give it a juicy headline, and hey presto.... Ad revenue! Basically.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
misterID wrote:

According to Alternative Nation, Slash is pissed about this and his people are trying to pass it off as a hack job, but Slash is trying to get ahold of him to squash this.

Who would want to hack Slashs brother though? Doubt anyone with the skills would even care about hacking Slash 16

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Will wrote:
misterID wrote:

According to Alternative Nation, Slash is pissed about this and his people are trying to pass it off as a hack job, but Slash is trying to get ahold of him to squash this.

Who would want to hack Slashs brother though? Doubt anyone with the skills would even care about hacking Slash 16

Probably the same person who hacked Axl's twitter a few years ago and cancelled a tour.

My money's on Merck, he's still bitter.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Hacked by Warchild or Madison I'd bet!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It was obviously Nicki Sixx...

Or Ron's beard.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

ASH HUDSON

I apologize to Axl and his legions of fans who were offended by my post of yesterday.
I am sorry I shot my mouth off, I know, or should know better than to get involved in GNR business. It has come to me attention that Axl is on a strict diet and losing weight.
Unfortunately, my post was very offensive and upsetting to my brother, for which I apologize.
To the rest of the world,...I had one of these days when people kept asking me about a possible reunion and I had had enough...again my apologies

Ha, even when he apologizes he's still a tool. In Alternative Nations defense, I guess he was right.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
misterID wrote:

ASH HUDSON

I apologize to Axl and his legions of fans who were offended by my post of yesterday.
I am sorry I shot my mouth off, I know, or should know better than to get involved in GNR business. It has come to me attention that Axl is on a strict diet and losing weight.
Unfortunately, my post was very offensive and upsetting to my brother, for which I apologize.
To the rest of the world,...I had one of these days when people kept asking me about a possible reunion and I had had enough...again my apologies

Ha, even when he apologizes he's still a tool. In Alternative Nations defense, I guess he was right.

Diet? Axl getting back into fighting shape?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Wow...the law has been laid down!

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Him apologizing sure makes things a lot more interesting.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Yup. Him apologizing and mentioning Axl getting into shape...strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Board footer