You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Story Of Guns N' Roses' To Air On BBC FOUR In U.K.

johndivney wrote:

Ok, so apparently it's Marc canter, Vikki Hamilton & Zutaut. Adler & Sorum are also interviewed. Focuses on AFD then gets into the craziness (apparently Axl wanted to build/hire his own private army).

These bbc docs are usually standard fare so I wouldn't expect too much in the hardcores don't already know.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Ok, so apparently it's Marc canter, Vikki Hamilton & Zutaut. Adler & Sorum are also interviewed. Focuses on AFD then gets into the craziness (apparently Axl wanted to build/hire his own private army).

These bbc docs are usually standard fare so I wouldn't expect too much in the hardcores don't already know.

Exactly what I feared. No important members being interviewed.

Only thing this will deliver is some fun stories from the past. Well, at least it's made by the BBC, so should be a pleasing production.

johndivney wrote:

Directed by this guy http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1988829/
Not seen any of his other films. Bad Company tho.. Never convinced by them. A friend of mine loves them but I dunno..
I see his Jimi Hendrix film was narrated by none other than our very own Slash..

AtariLegend wrote:

9 hrs and 15 minutes away for you foreigners that need to use something to hide your IP.

BBC does let people download it though, so it'll be up... legally online in HD for download by tomorrow.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I'll watch this. Lost most of my enthusiasm when I saw the interviewees though. Sounds like another VH1 BTM.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

One day they absolutely have to make one of those Pink Floyd or Eagles docu's where you have interviews with all the big players. The Eagles docu they showed in my country after Frey's death had all the band members, past and present, Azoff and David Geffen. Talked about the founding, all the albums, funny stories, tensions, the breakup, the reunion. Clocked in at over 3 and half hours.

johndivney wrote:

would love that sorta intimate thing. can't ever see it getting off the ground. there is loads of old awesome footage they definitely could put to good use.
maybe axl's kept diaries and shit that'll maybe unearthed someday. but shifting thru his ramblings would take a team of people to decipher.. kinda like a bunch of people on a message board i guess..

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:

Lots of people should be watching this tonight

image_zpsozh65bqx.jpg

AtariLegend wrote:
julita wrote:

I think I can find something better to do on a Friday night tongue.

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
julita wrote:

I think I can find something better to do on a Friday night tongue.

Not me. I'm staying in for it. My problem is I might be asleep by 10!

Board footer