You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Re: The Story Of Guns N' Roses' To Air On BBC FOUR In U.K.

Yamcha wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
julita wrote:

Lots of people should be watching this tonight

I think I can find something better to do on a Friday night tongue.

I wasn't talking about you tongue

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm not expecting much from this, its the same old folk that always crawl out the woodwork for these things. I read on mygnr that Marc Canter said originally it was supposed to be a Slash documentary and it got shelved, then after the reunion announcement its been dug back out and tweeked  and put out as a GNR story.

johndivney wrote:

This show on bbc4 right has been great. One of those compilations they throw together of British 70s rock performances. This episode's doing 1970-74.
Everyone knows rock attained perfection in 1974.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

BBC 4 is one of my favourite channels, maybe the favourite. For documentary's it is brilliant, science, current affairs, history... fkn brilliant, love it. Thats what I'm into, I used to love all the documentary channels on Sky tv, History, Discovery, National Geographic etc... now they are just full of mock reality shit or just plain shite shite. I hardly ever go near them now, BBC 4 is comforting companion on a lonely night, and no fkn commercial breaks either, another pile of shite that puts me off TV altogether.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I remember Channel 4 (uk) did the Top 10 stadium Rock Bands with Alice Cooper, GN'R were number 3 or something. This was the first new stuff about GNR in years, it was pretty awesome and just wet the appetite for chinese democracy, think it was aired in 99...

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

* I was in wrong thread sorry...

Amazing, I loved it, fucking loved it!!
No trashing, pretty equal but maybe shallow cause it never delved into each one's demons too much, but I think after all the slighted shite shite thatss been out for so long, this has been a really great, long over due hell bye gone tale of Guns N'Fuckin Roses...
It was awesome troops, majorly made up with early footage... thats the way it should be. I loved it, really did. They never shat on CD or VR, it was a mere footnote at the end, as should be. It ended with Sash's words that things had cooled with him and Slash.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

you can tell its originally a Slash documentary at the begi9nning, but it does evolves into a GNR documentary, it got there. The best thing was it never focused on any member really, it was good. Might have been a bit superficial for us, but we are loonys who demand every bit of info, but it was a great show, I loved it!

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Just checked mygnr and they hate it, nothing new, we hate it cause they told us nothing new...

Duuuhh... they're telling an ancient story AGAIN...

I know the story of GNR like the back of my willy... its boring.

But this was good, i liked it, I really dont know what exactly they could've been expecting... 45 unreleased songs and a UYI/CD Documentary no doubt...

But naw... the GNR story hsnt changed, this was a more balanced version that never shit on anyone. It was predominately focused in the pre afd/post afd era... but I really liked seeing these young cats raising hell.

These faggot ass fuck wits on mygnr just want to see fuckers being made scape goats or else concrete dates for new music, anything other than that is a waste of their faggot ass time they spend on GNR forums demanding updates from a stagnant 80's band...

Now now now, gimmie gimmie gimmie, Axl Slash N Duff, when where what who gimmie gimme gimmie....

They dont know how good they've got it!

Fuck this century...

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I only caught the last half hour as I was walking my dog, but the last 30 mins was pretty cool. I'd never seen an Izzy music video on TV before and just about shit my pants when they played a clip of Baby Rann lol 9 16

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Will wrote:

I'd never seen an Izzy music video on TV before

I've seen one.

Board footer