You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Glad you asked.

Job Growth - Obama has been criticized for not reducing unemployment enough. However, he can't force businesses to hire. Corporations have had record earnings, and are sitting on mountains of cash. They are using those funds to pay out dividends and buy up their stocks. The problem is insufficient consumer demand. Businesses won't hire until they are more confident demand is sustainable. Obama submitted the Americans Jobs Act in September 2011. It was criticized for having the same elements as the Stimulus Act, even though those policies worked.

The majority of people on food stamps are people with jobs. No one wants to raise the minimum wage, and the biggest culprit, with the most employees using food stamps than any other business in the United States is Wall Mart.

So you're confirming exactly what I said. Thank you.

If you're saying hiring is up, but companies still are not hiring or raising wages as much as they could or should, while Obama helped rescue an economy with cardiac arrest, then yes, you are right.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dude, no one is defending the democrats role, you guys are completely denying Bush and the republicans role. You're literally ignoring nearly eight years of this brewing on THEIR watch. Bush had the house AND senate, plus his veto power.

I am saying the wheels were in motion for this shit and it really started in the late 70's... But the democrats are every bit as complicit as Bush was for the 08 recession. Bush's biggest fuck up was the Iraq War.

Bush was fucking up the economy besides the war with his pork barrel projects and tax cuts. Clinton had a surplus in Social Security, it was solvent, and Bush raided entitlements of trillions to "try" and pay for his tax cuts.

You do realize we were in a slow economy in 2000 and 2001 and 9/11 didn't help either. Bush didn't put us in that economy did he?  Just like Bush didn't cause the crash of 2008.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Listen dipshits, I don't critique yor mindset in the UK, so I don't understand your attacks here. Obama is a nice guy and likeable but over all has had a poor presidency. I am not a "Trump" guy but between him and Hilary TRUMP all the way.

Listen fuckface, you just contradicted yourself.
How about you grow even half a brain & a conscious, and stop swallowing all the bullshit that's fed you by people who want to manipulate you.
I know you don't want to hear this, that it'll be a red rag to a particularly dumb fucking bull, but Jon Stewart did actually sum it up perfectly when he said "Those fighting to be included in the ideal of equality are not being divisive. Those fighting to keep those people out are". Try thinking about someone outside your own narrow world view for a couple of seconds then some revelation might occur to you, if you're lucky southern man.. You think you and your people will ultimately benefit from whatever antiquated notions you're desperately clinging to? I guess I gave you more credit than you deserve.. I don't blame you, you've no notion of what an oppressed society feels like, even tho you should. There's clearly some mental block stopping you & people like you from realising what's goin on & what has been going on. It's ingrained in your blood!

But yea, I forgot to add to the monkeys & the spics the fuckin hankey heads that won't be allowed into your great country. Hold firm buddy. Don't give them an inch, they'll take a mile & god knows there's not enough to go around. Only the country you bought with beads.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Listen dipshits, I don't critique yor mindset in the UK, so I don't understand your attacks here. Obama is a nice guy and likeable but over all has had a poor presidency. I am not a "Trump" guy but between him and Hilary TRUMP all the way.

Listen fuckface, you just contradicted yourself.
How about you grow even half a brain & a conscious, and stop swallowing all the bullshit that's fed you by people who want to manipulate you.
I know you don't want to hear this, that it'll be a red rag to a particularly dumb fucking bull, but Jon Stewart did actually sum it up perfectly when he said "Those fighting to be included in the ideal of equality are not being divisive. Those fighting to keep those people out are". Try thinking about someone outside your own narrow world view for a couple of seconds then some revelation might occur to you, if you're lucky southern man.. You think you and your people will ultimately benefit from whatever antiquated notions you're desperately clinging to? I guess I gave you more credit than you deserve.. I don't blame you, you've no notion of what an oppressed society feels like, even tho you should. There's clearly some mental block stopping you & people like you from realising what's goin on & what has been going on. It's ingrained in your blood!

But yea, I forgot to add to the monkeys & the spics the fuckin hankey heads that won't be allowed into your great country. Hold firm buddy. Don't give them an inch, they'll take a mile & god knows there's not enough to go around. Only the country you bought with beads.

John Stewart, lol, what a little tosser he is. Bill Maher is everything John Stewart dreamed he was. Your boy John Oliver is better than Stewart as well. That guy is a joke.

johndivney wrote:

How about you listen to someone else's idea for a change? You might actually learn something..

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I am saying the wheels were in motion for this shit and it really started in the late 70's... But the democrats are every bit as complicit as Bush was for the 08 recession. Bush's biggest fuck up was the Iraq War.

Bush was fucking up the economy besides the war with his pork barrel projects and tax cuts. Clinton had a surplus in Social Security, it was solvent, and Bush raided entitlements of trillions to "try" and pay for his tax cuts.

You do realize we were in a slow economy in 2000 and 2001 and 9/11 didn't help either. Bush didn't put us in that economy did he?  Just like Bush didn't cause the crash of 2008.

You do realize that was the dot com bubble, right? Somehow that's going to be blamed on Clinton, right?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

How about you listen to someone else's idea for a change? You might actually learn something..

Cause Stewart is a poser fuck face that isn't funny or witty. He was a shitty hybrid, hence why Maher and Oliver are far superior.

Bush sucked most of the time, but so has Obama. Daddy Bush and Clinton were much better presidents. I would vote for Bill in a heart beat. Hilary isn't Bill.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Cause Stewart is a poser fuck face that isn't funny or witty. He was a shitty hybrid, hence why Maher and Oliver are far superior.

How about you think of the idea of what I quoted. Plenty of people share his sentiment. He probably didn't even write what I quoted.

& you're the fuckface, fuckface.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This view alone should disqualify anyone from being president.

https://twitter.com/neil_irwin/status/755956574141624320

[/embed]

How terrible that an American Presidential candidate believe the interest of the United States should come before anything else.  The HORROR!  I mean the ABSOLUTE HORROR! 

I also liked the parts where they said the Obama administration has also come to the same conclusions as Drumpf, they're just not publicizing it.  If you think American lives and livelihood should be treated as equal to 3rd world peasants who can't speak a word of english and think it's okay to rape and assault people, we're not really having a realistic discussion.  But if you want to risk your life for the happiness and security of nations you couldn't pick out on a map without google, head to your recruiting station and sign up.  McDonalds will have a new fry cook within the hour.

This is some of the nastiest, privileged (And not white/western privileged, AMERICAN privileged) ill informed tripe I have ever read.

Turkey is not a third world country. It is a relatively modern, Western country with mostly modern values where the majority of people are muslim. That is a feat and something that should be applauded, nurtured and helped. It is an example of true integration and a great step towards deradicalisation of some of the nastier parts of Islam. It is now on the brink of sliding back into secularism and has a president who is trying to suspend Human Rights, something he actually shouldn't be able to do as Turkey as a member of the Council of Europe. World leaders should be deploring these actions.

"Peasants"? Are you serious? Turkey is a country with great interest from big business, and many smart talented individuals work there.

Also, what does speaking English, have to do with how deserving a people are of help. Saying shit like that is what gets you a reputation for being xenophobic. Because there is no point to bring it up unless you are trying to suggest that certain people are lesser than you for not speaking your mother tounge - when they're not even in your fucking country!

tl;dr : You are spouting disgusting hate speech.

johndivney wrote:

Think you're misreading the Turkish situation - backsliding into secularism?? Turkey was a bastion of secularist democracy. It's backsliding into a caliphate/Islamic State, into mob rule by sympathetic Islamists & a gateway for Isis. It's ruled by a religious zealot who wants to undo all the progress the country has made until this point.

But yea, I'd welcome an old fashioned CIA-led coup to displace Erdogan. It looks increasingly like this was a fake coup orchestrated by Erdogans people. & even if it were a genuine failed coup the result is the same. Just allowing him to enact some medieval purge to increase power & eliminate enemies. Upwards of 20,000 have now been detained, incarcerated or put under house arrest! All under the disgusting name of religion and Islam. These people are barbaric & evil. The Turkish people should never have allowed this mad man to come to power. Seems like people refuse to learn lessons from history.

Board footer