You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

---standing ovation----

I agree with so much of this - but you know what they're all going to say? Nothing!

A big fat load of nothing.

Redirect the conversation back to "national polls" and other things that point to the possibility of upset.

At the end of the day....these hypocrisies and incoherent arguments never get addressed.

haha, yea dude. All we ever hear from the right wing pundits are how liberals want a "Nanny State."

Then Trump goes on TV and literally advocates a Nanny State....crickets.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is nothing like Sarah Palin, fellas... Trump is roaring back like a fucking freight train.  I never said I liked Trump, I voted for Kasich, but the guy is winning over people, no doubt about. 

I personally don't care about the health factors.  Trump clearly seems heathier to me, but it is almost getting invasive.  I think they do deserve some privacy.  I actually don't give a damn about their tax returns either.  We know both are rich as fuck and probably cooked the books one way or another like all rich people do.  So the health and tax returns, big fucking deal. 

The emails from Hillary are a legit concern just like Trump University may be as well.

Both candidates are very, very flawed. 

The dems trying to link David fucking Duke to Trump is so fucking desperate.. When they can't beat Trump the go to is "HE'S A RACIST, HE'S A BIGOT, HE HATES WOMEN"... What the fuck, so fucking lame to go there... Clown show.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Why the fuck is this birtherism shit back in the news? Like I am just a dude in Alabama and I have no clue if Obama is a Muslim or born in Hawaii... And I don't care.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Cramer wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Trump soars to 6 point lead:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/

You and your national polls....:haha:

Never once have I seen you speak of electoral votes.

Starting to do pretty well in those too. Your 538 has him at 40% chance of winning as of tonight. That's up from 13% in August.

Trump has been winning for the last month. Don't hear much talk about that either. That's just how it goes I guess.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Cramer wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Trump soars to 6 point lead:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/

You and your national polls....:haha:

Never once have I seen you speak of electoral votes.

Starting to do pretty well in those too. Your 538 has him at 40% chance of winning as of tonight. That's up from 13% in August.

Trump has been winning for the last month. Don't hear much talk about that either. That's just how it goes I guess.

Haha... Exactly. A few weeks ago folks were saying "Hilary in a landslide" now it is "who cares about polls this early".

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

No, it will be a landslide.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Why the fuck is this birtherism shit back in the news? Like I am just a dude in Alabama and I have no clue if Obama is a Muslim or born in Hawaii... And I don't care.

You should care. He spent all that time, said he had bombshell information, but he lied. And his followers, and you, don't care. He made up a whole scandal. His campaign had to contradict him and say the truth that he refuses to, that Obama is an American.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Only because of the electoral college. You win NYC, LA, San Fran, Philly, Detroit, Chicago you pretty much wrap up the country. I wonder if they should give partial votes like they do in primaries. I say this because trump may win the popular, yet get killed in the electoral. Seems disproportionate.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Only because of the electoral college. You win NYC, LA, San Fran, Philly, Detroit, Chicago you pretty much wrap up the country. I wonder if they should give partial votes like they do in primaries. I say this because trump may win the popular, yet get killed in the electoral. Seems disproportionate.

Trump will not win the popular vote. I mean, yeah... Bloomberg would have been interesting.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

You should care. He spent all that time, said he had bombshell information, but he lied. And his followers, and you, don't care. He made up a whole scandal. His campaign had to contradict him and say the truth that he refuses to, that Obama is an American.

First I heard of it was from the Hilary camp in 2008 on CNN... Because she did kill that soon after that let the rabbit out of the hat.

Let's be honest, nobody really knows and it is plausible he was born in Africa. His father is from there and he has a brother there. We basically accept it because he says its so. The birth certificate looks like something made at kinkos. Obama himself has no clue where he is born     since he was too young to remember, lol.
His mother died in 1995. I can at least see where there may be some skepticism... As far as not being a Muslim.... Why is this an issue and who cares if he is? His father was a Muslim and the democrats always talk about all their tolerance yet they go ballistic when this topic comes up and scream "HE IS A CHRISTIAN"!!!!  None of us know what he really believes or how he thinks.. We basically accept it at face value. And that is okay... Weird last time Barack was his father was when he was 10 years old in Hawaii.. 1972 I think...

Board footer