You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Neemo wrote:

U realize that's an impossiblitly right? Or at the very least it will cost sooo much money it might as well be impossible

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

U realize that's an impossiblitly right? Or at the very least it will cost sooo much money it might as well be impossible

What is impossible?  Leaving the Mexicans and Central Americans in the US? Or kicking out the expired Visa people?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Kicking out people

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Kicking out people

My point is if anyone needs to go it is the expired visa people not from Mexico or Central America. That number is very small compared to the other group.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Cramer wrote:

The Latino vote btw is one of the largest growing demographics, who the GOP desperately need, that Trump has completely alienated from the get-go.

Are we sure about that? I see a lot of immigrants wanting to protect their current gains. I know if I had moved to a new country and floods of people from my country were giving us a bad reputation I'd want that to stop. As long as Trump walks the line carefully he might not sweep the latino vote, but I can see him doing a lot better than any other GOP candidate. Minorities have always been a problem for them, and I don't see Trump necessarily making it any worse. He won the republican latino vote in Vegas at least.

The immigration issue is a canard.

Pew research and Political fact checks say that illegal immigration is at net zero for the last few years now. Of course conservative blogs say these are totally wrong. The same group of people who predicted Romney would win in a landslide, and that polling data was skewed left. But I digress...

I guess it depends on many different factors. But I'd imagine the super PACs for the Dems are going to run his statements about Mexcians endlessly before the election in both English and Spanish.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes we need a wall to stop drugs. But I don't want families broken up of good peep that came here for a new life. If Trump could adjust his stance a little bit he will win in a landslide.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I do. Send all their asses home. It can't be more expensive than keeping them here. There's a legal way to enter the country. Follow it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I do. Send all their asses home. It can't be more expensive than keeping them here. There's a legal way to enter the country. Follow it.

Prices of goods and services would go up much more than what they currently are if you hired white and black people to cut your grass, tend your crops,frame your houses, lay your brick, cook your food etc. We need illegals, if we didn't we wouldn't hire so many.  When Alabama tried to kick them out a few years back we had to cancel the law when farmers started losing crops and the blacks and whites couldn't last more than a couple days.  It was a debacle. Same thing happened in Georgia. It sounds good until you realize all that they do. They also spend money here. They rent trailers or apartments, buy cars, groceries, etc. Issue them a tax ID and let them start paying. Whites and blacks are too lazy to work like they do.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

More Mexicans go back to Mexico instead of coming to the U.S. anyway. It's not the national problem it's made out to be. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl … /76013230/

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

More of their money goes back to Mexico than gets spent here.  That's why they have multiple families living together.  Live here cheap, send all the money to Mexico.  Again, there are legal means for coming here...follow them.  If they need to be adjusted for migrant farm workers, adjust them.  The illegals drain the economy more than their cheap labor helps it.

Board footer