You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Acquiesce wrote:
misterID wrote:

These protestors just rejuvenated his campaign and got him about 200,000 more votes. Idiots.

This may be true, but I also think the violence from his supporters just fuels the protestors on even more because it exposes Trump as dangerous and his supporters as racist thugs.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes. So stupid. Black Lives Matter and Sanders supporters, who knew they would be such great teammates tonight to shut down free speech.

You clearly don't know what the first amendment is about if you think his free speech was violated.

Was he able to have his rally and give a speech? If not, they shut down his right to free speech and also his supporters have a right to hear him.  This is very simple.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
misterID wrote:

These protestors just rejuvenated his campaign and got him about 200,000 more votes. Idiots.

This may be true, but I also think the violence from his supporters just fuels the protestors on even more because it exposes Trump as dangerous and his supporters as racist thugs.

What a racist comment to make. So if you like Trumps economic policy that makes you a racist thug? If you like Sanders are you a commie? If you like Hilary are you a baby killer? What a stupid ignorant post.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
misterID wrote:

These protestors look really bad. You all know how I feel about it, but I'm watching these people swarm young white kids on MSNBC, clearly trying to instigate and intimidate Trump supporters. I feel the same sympathathy that I felt for that black girl harassed earlier.

I'm kind of rooting for Trump because of them right now...

Acquiesce

Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes. So stupid. Black Lives Matter and Sanders supporters, who knew they would be such great teammates tonight to shut down free speech.

You clearly don't know what the first amendment is about if you think his free speech was violated.

Was he able to have his rally and give a speech? If not, they shut down his right to free speech and also his supporters have a right to hear him.  This is very simple.

The first amendment simply guarantees that he cannot be jailed for his speech. Nothing more. It does not guarantee that he can speak without criticism. By the way, the right to protest is also protected by the first amendment.

I get the annoyance with protesters, but the blame for this being shut down goes on Trump and his supporters, in my opinion.  I believe every candidate has dealt with protestors at their rallies.  All of them have been handled peacefully. Only Trump advocates for violence and consequently only his rallies erupt in violence. The fact that Trump hasn't been arrested for advocating violence has shown his free speech has been protected.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

The first amendment simply guarantees that he cannot be jailed for his speech. Nothing more. It does not guarantee that he can speak without criticism. By the way, the right to protest is also protected by the first amendment.

I get the annoyance with protesters, but the blame for this being shut down goes on Trump and his supporters, in my opinion.  I believe every candidate has dealt with protestors at their rallies.  All of them have been handled peacefully. Only Trump advocates for violence and consequently only his rallies erupt in violence. The fact that Trump hasn't been arrested for advocating violence has shown his free speech has been protected.

Jesus Christ you act like Trump is Axl Rose. Yes you have the right to protest and you have the effing right to have your rally. He canceled it because he was worried the protestors would get violent. So the protestor's free speech suppressed someone else's. I am glad MR. ID is objective. He agrees this is not what America is about. Thanks ID. I want Bernie and Hilary and every candidate to be able to speak their mind peacefully.

Acquiesce

Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
misterID wrote:

What a racist comment to make. So if you like Trumps economic policy that makes you a racist thug? If you like Sanders are you a commie? If you like Hilary are you a baby killer? What a stupid ignorant post.

I don't think all Trump supporters are racists so I apologize for coming across that way. I mean the supporters that are resorting to violence at his rallies are the racist thugs.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

I don't think all Trump supporters are racists so I apologize for coming across that way. I mean the supporters that are resorting to violence at his rallies are the racist thugs.

Thank you for apologizing. Tonight though the protestors came looking for trouble. I think you understand that. Whole thing is sad really.

Acquiesce

Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Jesus Christ you act like Trump is Axl Rose. Yes you have the right to protest and you have the effing right to have your rally. He canceled it because he was worried the protestors would get violent. So the protestor's free speech suppressed someone else's. I am glad MR. ID is objective. He agrees this is not what America is about. Thanks ID. I want Bernie and Hilary and every candidate to be able to speak their mind peacefully.

I'm sorry if you can't see the correlation between Trump condoning violence towards protesters and the violence that is aimed at protestors from Trump supporters.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

These are college kids who purpitrate "shut it down" protest all the time, especially at universities, which is why Chris Rock and Jerry Seinfeld and a slew of others refuse to go to universities anymore. They are pieces of shit, weak minded, intellectually bankrupt, spoiled, ass clowns who I wish would go the fuck away.

Board footer