You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Is Ben Carson Adler?

Ben is Dizzy

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What's worrying about Trump is his unpredictability, his disregard for any boundary between truth and self-serving fiction, and his unbridled narcissism.

misterID wrote:

That's not what he said at all. Trump will abuse his presidential powers to settle vendettas. My opinion, he'd be impeached. No telling what would go on with Christie in his cabinet who has his own issues of abuse of power. He has shown no filter or self control.

That appears to be exactly what he said.  Obama btw is setting the world on fire using the agencies against his enemies.  Clinton just had them killed.

No, you stopped reading and got defensive. There's no reason to go on with this with you.

So that's not what he said?  I'm so confused.  Of course I stopped reading.  The first paragraph was so full of shit that I had zero interest in anything else he had to say, and I'm not even a Trump supporter.

I'm all for anyone that is going to fuck over the establishment because frankly the establishment has been fucking over all of us for years and I see a bunch of you begging for more.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

To name two things, Trump 's tax plan and health care plans hurt the middle and lower classes, leave many millions uninsured again and add trillions to our debt. Google them if you want. I don't have the links handy.

So Obamacare is good for the middle and lower classes?  That's a big fat no.  Higher premiums/higher deductibles.  Great job. 

If you're worried about taxes, I hope to God you're not voting in free for all Bernie.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Also his plan to tax Chinese imports would do incredible damage to the economy and, again, average Americans, and businesses as well.

By possibly having manufacturing jobs coming back to the US?  That's bad for the average American?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What's worrying about Trump is his unpredictability, his disregard for any boundary between truth and self-serving fiction, and his unbridled narcissism.

That appears to be exactly what he said.  Obama btw is setting the world on fire using the agencies against his enemies.  Clinton just had them killed.

No, you stopped reading and got defensive. There's no reason to go on with this with you.

So that's not what he said?  I'm so confused.  Of course I stopped reading.  The first paragraph was so full of shit that I had zero interest in anything else he had to say, and I'm not even a Trump supporter.

I'm all for anyone that is going to fuck over the establishment because frankly the establishment has been fucking over all of us for years and I see a bunch of you begging for more.

You stopped reading when they described Trump to a T. Yeah I think he's going to cause a lot of problems with executive power over his own petty, vindictive nonsense.

I agree with you that we need an outsider, a wealthy one, just not Trump. Bloomberg was the guy.

misterID

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

Is Ben Carson Adler?

Duh, he's Frank. Christie would be Adler.

Ha!

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

You stopped reading when they described Trump to a T. Yeah I think he's going to cause a lot of problems with executive power over his own petty, vindictive nonsense.

I agree with you that we need an outsider, a wealthy one, just not Trump. Bloomberg was the guy.

Trump and every single other person in the race.   The problems you forsee are already happening, so again I don't get the hate for trump.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump won't be as bad as you guys think and he will do some good things.

misterID

misterID wrote:

If someone can look at Trump, listen to him, and not see a giant fraud with zero self control and a level of elementary temperament and vindictiveness, I don't think we'll ever be on the same page. I've seen his ugly side when he used to call into Stern all the time, and his petty jealousies and how far he would go to try and destroy nobodies who ruffled his ego was insane. That whole AJ Benza ordeal was absolutely the workings of an unstable mind who should not be the leader of anything.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

ID relax... I am hoping Kasich wins at the convention.

Board footer