You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Obama had nowhere to go but up. So I don't give him much credit and the economy still isn't "back".

Obama is every bit as terrible as Bush but actually worse because he is the ultimate divider though he said he would be a uniter. And his first Attorney General was a fucking race baiting asshole with an agenda.

No he's not and it's not even close. I'll always defend him on that crap.

Yeah, I think he has a bush league administration, and the liberal anti white/anti south sentiment hurt him.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

ID, please look up the history on the housing market collapse. Then come back and discuss after you get the refresher course. We all agree Clinton was a good pres. Obama is not. He is horrible.

Walmart is closing 132 stores. Came out 2 weeks ago. I am fine with raising the minimum wage some. But not to $15. That is stupidity. Try $10 first.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'll tackle the easiest one. Unemployment. This number may or may not be accurate since Obama changed the rules, but let's say it is. It doesn't include those that stopped looking. It doesn't include the underemployed or those that took huge pay cuts to stay employed.  So right there you can dismiss the entire picture. Numbers can be manipulated to say whatever you want them to say. Try talking to real people looking for jobs every day like I do. You'll get a much better picture of how great the economy is or isn't.

Is the economy great? No. But it is better, and no, you can't keep hanging your hat on hypothetical numbers of people who stopped looking. I'm not doubting what you witness, man, or any real life anecdotal stories, but I've seen people who have done better. The country didn't collapse like it was predicted. That's my point. Wall Mart would not have raised wages in a Bush economy. Many companies have when republicans fought it.

My thing is if these numbers were bad you'd hold them against him.

Would i?  I don't really go after anyone. Sure, if someone wants to falsely make claims, I'll shut that down in a hurry,  but I don't like any politicians. None of them care about you or me and the sooner the country figures that out, the sooner we can actually take steps towards saving this country.

I'll say this, I would rather start my own lobbying group or super pack than support a candidate, tbh. This is the silly season, anyway.

I'll vote for Hillary, but if Bernie wins, I'm voting for Bloomberg.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

If Obama didn't make every fucking thing about Race he wouldn't be so bad. But he is so fucking PC and pro minority (Islam too) you can't take him serious.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

ID, please look up the history on the housing market collapse. Then come back and discuss after you get the refresher course. We all agree Clinton was a good pres. Obama is not. He is horrible.

Walmart is closing 132 stores. Came out 2 weeks ago. I am fine with raising the minimum wage some. But not to $15. That is stupidity. Try $10 first.

I think you need to take a refresher from people who don't have an agenda they're trying to spin. I never said I supported anything, but it wasn't just one party's fault. Each played a role.

Wall Mart are closing stores they stupidly placed in small communities that didn't need them, after they undercut all the local businesses and put them under, now they're leaving the towns baron. Nice!

But I agree 10 is smarter than 15, but the employees were getting paid as low as 5, where some had to live on food samps. Is that okay?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hillary is 1000x's betters than Sanders. Problem is, THE DEMS WANT ALL THE FREE SHIT SANDERS IS OFFERING.  They are going to want Hilary to do some of the Sanders ideas and corner her in.  She is fucked. The Democratic Party is way more left than when Bill won.  She is still a liar.  Fucki would vote for Mitt Romney over every Republican Candidate.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Need to raise the wages. Who gets paid $5? Min wage is $7.25 isn't it? Anyway I pay my illegal Mexican immigrants between 12-15 per hour just for clean up. Technical trades get paid a lot more.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

If Obama didn't make every fucking thing about Race he wouldn't be so bad. But he is so fucking PC and pro minority (Islam too) you can't take him serious.

I don't think he does, but the people around him do. I think he tries to walk a fine line. I don't fault him too much there. His administration admitted they need support from white males but turned around and said they couldn't make enroads because of white male resentment... Even if you think that you don't friggin say it.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hillary is 1000x's betters than Sanders. Problem is, THE DEMS WANT ALL THE FREE SHIT SANDERS IS OFFERING.  They are going to want Hilary to do some of the Sanders ideas and corner her in.  She is fucked. The Democratic Party is way more left than when Bill won.  She is still a liar.  Fucki would vote for Mitt Romney over every Republican Candidate.

Dude, be real, even if he was elected none of that shit would happen. He's getting out of touch, naïve, wealthy, white-privlaged college kids who want to get in on the cool vote. She's a moderate, no matter what she says. She's a southern democrat who knows how to get shit done. Republicans secretly want her to win, especially over Trump and Cruz. They can work with her. She's not going to cater to the left fringes once she's elected. Please... Liberals hate her for a reason.

They are all liars. You can't take politics out of politics.

Romney is as vapid and with as much substance as a plastic Ken doll. I'm glad that clown got run out of town.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hillary would be better than Cruz.  I agree. Rubio could beat her.

Board footer