You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He can afford a national campaign, but why should he self finance at this point. That is a lot of money.

No he cannot. He doesn't have the liquid assets to support his campaign.

He is a billionaire... If he has that much in assets he could borrow against them and pull the equity out... Most billionaires are not very "liquid", but I am sure he could borrow the money if he really needed it... I don't have any facts about this, just thinking that the Ultra Rich usually don't have a hard time getting cash.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

They've already started. Watch this video, they are going to beat him up with his own words for the rest of the year. The Dems have a lot of material to pull from.

http://the-daily.buzz/second-anti-trump … 1a92a93b55

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

They've already started. Watch this video, they are going to beat him up with his own words for the rest of the year. The Dems have a lot of material to pull from.

The more you underestimate your opponent the more it will hurt when HRC loses. Just worry about Hilary and not Trump.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He can afford a national campaign, but why should he self finance at this point. That is a lot of money.

He is a billionaire... If he has that much in assets he could borrow against them and pull the equity out... Most billionaires are not very "liquid", but I am sure he could borrow the money if he really needed it... I don't have any facts about this, just thinking that the Ultra Rich usually don't have a hard time getting cash.

He is not going to self finance, he's going to be taking money, like every other politician. He said he won't sell off anything.

And he is no longer campaigning to redliners. If you think this will be like a primary you're very much mistaken.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

He is not going to self finance, he's going to be taking money, like every other politician. He said he won't sell off anything.

And he is no longer campaigning to redliners. If you think this will be like a primary you're very much mistaken.

I honestly do not care.... He is the nominee. He should use the money.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

The more you underestimate your opponent the more it will hurt when HRC loses. Just worry about Hilary and not Trump.

I don't underestimate him. But he has a lot of weaknesses, all of which are recorded and will be used against him relentlessly until election day.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump now leading Hilary in one poll.

AtariLegend wrote:

In the unlikely scenario, Sanders beat Hillary via Super Delegates. Would the Sanders supporters call it undemocratic?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump now leading Hilary in one poll.

Leading with Hispanics too I heard..

AtariLegend wrote:

In the unlikely scenario, Sanders beat Hillary via Super Delegates. Would the Sanders supporters call it undemocratic?

What do you think? 16

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

So, for those that support Trump, what do you think his income Tax plan is going to be like if he gets elected? He's floated a few balloons that go in different directions (more taxes on the rich, less taxes on the rich, flat rate, different rates, ...), but I'm guessing his voters would take one assumption or the other as to what he's really planning, so I'm curious.

Board footer