You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

bigbri wrote:

The question is, who is Izzy stuck in the middle with? Adler?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

The fans.

Major Mayhem
 Rep: 6 

Major Mayhem wrote:

Perhaps he's singing from a fans point of view.  Or, maybe the fans are the jokers and clowns.  Many different ways to listen to it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Have I missed something? Did Izzy say he's being kept out?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Nah, he can hangout on stage for pretty much free if he chooses.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

keep playing and keep sharing, Izzy.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The fans.

Bingo ....

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

CONNECT THE DOTS.....

I mean you are denying this more than the car wash story. The odds of him just posting random songs with no meaning 4 weeks prior to the biggest GNR event in 25 years is ZERO.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

CONNECT THE DOTS.....

I mean you are denying this more than the car wash story. The odds of him just posting random songs with no meaning 4 weeks prior to the biggest GNR event in 25 years is ZERO.

So, basically it's fan speculation...

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Will, that is being very disingenuous. Everything Izzy is posting has a reason behind it. This is NOT for shits and giggles. Of all times for him to run his pie hole he pics 5 weeks before the biggest GNR event since Rock in Rio in 1991. You love the guy but don't act like he doesn't have an agenda here.

If Izzy does have an agenda we don't know what it is. Think GNR fans are just a little too sensitive that the wheels might come off this train at the first sign of trouble 16

It's all just speculation, and its a bit of fun which will make the GNR shows come round even quicker. Just enjoy the fact that an original Gunner has finally jumped online, is releasing free music, and by the look of things is having a bit of fun with it all.

He was trolling the fanbase last week by not simply releasing a photo on Twitter at the first suggestion it might have been a fake account, and he's maybe just trolling us again by purposely choosing songs which he knows the Axl/Slash/Duff diehards will kick up some fuss about.

For all we know the guys have all talked and find it funny. Or maybe it's all a work for the AFD 30th? Build up Izzy for a year with a little controversy and then reunite next year and make piles more cash mad

Board footer