You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 226 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

Will wrote:

For those who believe in the "secret messages" thing maybe you will read something with tonights tweet tongue

http://twitter.com/IzzyStradlin999/status/707283779719602176

"Guess we're all goin' down with the ship" 14

Major Mayhem
 Rep: 6 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

Major Mayhem wrote:
Will wrote:

For those who believe in the "secret messages" thing maybe you will read something with tonights tweet tongue

"Guess we're all goin' down with the ship" 14

Not me.  I've jumped off the GNR ship (they've been starving and abusing us for so long) and swam out to Izzy's life boat.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

Smoking Guns wrote:

He will be in Vegas as will Steven.

pacu44
 Rep: 3 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

pacu44 wrote:
Major Mayhem wrote:
Will wrote:

For those who believe in the "secret messages" thing maybe you will read something with tonights tweet tongue

"Guess we're all goin' down with the ship" 14

Not me.  I've jumped off the GNR ship (they've been starving and abusing us for so long) and swam out to Izzy's life boat.

+1

Axl S
 Rep: 109 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

Axl S wrote:

I see no hidden messages. I see a man who setup a twitter to clear the air about his involvement with the reunion as per:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ … n-20160304

and after doing that is just putting stuff out there for his fans. This talk of him airing dirty laundry and being unprofessional is overblown nonsense. He hasn't said anything bad about any of the guys in the band.

Guys, calm down. It's just Izzy covering a Steelers Wheel tune.

misterID
 Rep: 469 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

misterID wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Don't you think it's funny that when your insiders come out with stuff you take it as gospel, but when other people's insiders come up with stuff they're "literally making that stuff up?" wink

I know you dont like the insider stuff, but no. Not really.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hmmmm... Listen to the opening song pre show (song on PA before the band comes on)....  Is Izzy hinting at something????


Will
 Rep: 226 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hmmmm... Listen to the opening song pre show (song on PA before the band comes on)....  Is Izzy hinting at something????

Unless Izzy was in the crowd that night I very much doubt it 16 More likely that he likes the song, or just watched Reservoir Dogs tongue

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hmmmm... Listen to the opening song pre show (song on PA before the band comes on)....  Is Izzy hinting at something????

Unless Izzy was in the crowd that night I very much doubt it 16 More likely that he likes the song, or just watched Reservoir Dogs tongue

Do I not get a star for great investigative work?

misterID
 Rep: 469 

Re: Izzy Stradlin 'Stuck in the Middle With You'

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hmmmm... Listen to the opening song pre show (song on PA before the band comes on)....  Is Izzy hinting at something????

Unless Izzy was in the crowd that night I very much doubt it 16 More likely that he likes the song, or just watched Reservoir Dogs tongue

Do I not get a star for great investigative work?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOBMO8fsaZuxa4FWY-Xyt8QowNgJl2RG4n6ie5_r0ZHVXDH5OrZg

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB