You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Troubadour 04/01/16 - videos

johndivney wrote:

Maybe just a little snowblind.. Good catch tho a-t.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Didnt he just let the crowd say that line?

I think he sounds and looks in good shape, stark contrast to the states he's been in starting back nugnr shows after a hiatus. He gets better as the tour progresses as well so this is a great start from him.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
lance wrote:

Lets remember this is a warm up show plus he has 2 months  to lose some weight and work with a vocal coach hopefully hires sebastian bach guy again.

LOL... this has been in the works for over a year.. plenty of time to get with a vocal coach.... just like the last 20 tours....  but, this is axl rose we're talking about.

Good point on the RS James... I will concede that.

Olorin wrote:

I think he sounds and looks in good shape, stark contrast to the states he's been in starting back nugnr shows after a hiatus. He gets better as the tour progresses as well so this is a great start from him.

2010 started off amazing.... Osaka and Tokyo 

oh yeah... Hammerstein in 06 as well.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'll be honest PC scared me a bit. But it's always his weakest song plus it's the first show. I still have hope.

lance

lance wrote:
deadsouth wrote:
lance wrote:

Lets remember this is a warm up show plus he has 2 months  to lose some weight and work with a vocal coach hopefully hires sebastian bach guy again.

LOL... this has been in the works for over a year.. plenty of time to get with a vocal coach.... just like the last 20 tours....  but, this is axl rose we're talking about.

Good point on the RS James... I will concede that.

Olorin wrote:

2010 started off amazing.... Osaka and Tokyo 

oh yeah... Hammerstein in 06 as well.

The this is Axl Rose were talking about part of your post is true. I really dont think he has any vocal training or working out yet.
Which is crazy but so is Axl .

I think now that its happening he will start to make changes plus most of the members of the band are sober now which wont hurt for Axl to be around all night boozing has hurt him in the past .
Hell just work out with Duff.

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

2011 started out the worst he has ever sounded.  I saw them twice later in 2011 and he was on fire.  For it to start out at the point he seems at now, which is at LEAST as good as he ever was in 13/14, I'd say is a good sign of things to come.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Olorin wrote:

QFT. This is looking very promising judging by these small clips.

He's pulling a genuine comeback here people.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

2011 started out the worst he has ever sounded.  I saw them twice later in 2011 and he was on fire.  For it to start out at the point he seems at now, which is at LEAST as good as he ever was in 13/14, I'd say is a good sign of things to come.

Nvrmind, cant read.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

That was very good from an old guy.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Board footer