You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: New Guns N Roses member Melissa Reese

johndivney wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Wonder what Pitman did?

He rocked the boat a little, spoke his mind one time. That was enough to have him thrown out.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
johndivney wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Wonder what Pitman did?

He rocked the boat a little, spoke his mind one time. That was enough to have him thrown out.

I'm wondering if that was a result of him being out? Maybe venting he lost his spot?

johndivney wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
johndivney wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Wonder what Pitman did?

I'm wondering if that was a result of him being out? Maybe venting he lost his spot?

Yea maybe so. That would make sense. Would have to have a closer look at what he said again. Maybe someone like apex-twin know the timeline tho. I'm sure it'll come out in the wash the next few days anyway..

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Turn around bitch, I got a use for you...

Where does it say she's an actual member?? The article just droned on and on about her being a woman who can do things women have been doing for 30+ years

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

She's talented at what she does, she's very accomplished and successful, she has ties to GN'R in some manner.  All of this is factual and lends to her spot making sense, BUT... I mean, come on we're all thinking it, there's a GIRL in Guns N' Fuckin' Roses???  I guess there's no way to completely escape the circus act factor.

deadsouth

deadsouth wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

She's talented at what she does, she's very accomplished and successful, she has ties to GN'R in some manner.  All of this is factual and lends to her spot making sense, BUT... I mean, come on we're all thinking it, there's a GIRL in Guns N' Fuckin' Roses???  I guess there's no way to completely escape the circus act factor.

Accomplished and successful??

https://www.discogs.com/artist/1896139-Melissa-Reese

Right....

Her "ties" to GNR are two ex members...

AndyShores

AndyShores wrote:

Hey, she pushes fucking buttons for a living, I was trying to be kind about it.  lol

deadsouth

deadsouth wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

Hey, she pushes fucking buttons for a living, I was trying to be kind about it.  lol

Right on my man...  Was she at the gig last night??

AndyShores

AndyShores wrote:

I think so, that one picture looked like there was a chick at a second keyboard.. Or a tranny, who the fuck knows anymore.

deadsouth

deadsouth wrote:
AndyShores wrote:

I think so, that one picture looked like there was a chick at a second keyboard.. Or a tranny, who the fuck knows anymore.

LOL, damn, 2 keyoard rigs on that tiny ass stage... No wonder they had to ditch the 3 guitar line up.

Board footer