You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: SG's and other EVO member's Videos from the Vegas Shows

otto wrote:

Nice tits!!
Oh, I mean, nice vídeos 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That tittie version of SCOM might be one of the best Axl vocal outros post 93 that I've seen. Great Vids, SG.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Good stuff, thanks!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fucking Nightrain is KILLER....  I am not saying it is 2006 level for Axl, but it is pretty fucking awesome...

One small thing, Axl is coming in and out too early or too late some.  I think sitting still he looses his place some.  He came in early on Slash's Nightrain Outro solo and also came in early on the Seeker during Slash's solo.  They will get that figured out...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

From the songs I've heard I think 9/4 was the better show for Axl. He was immense on Nightrain and Don't Cry. His Coma was also better.

Unfortunately Slash doesn't seem to know how to play Nightrain anymore.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I think it's just he's played it so much recently he's begun having fun messing around. Check out some of his solo boots - he was playing it note perfect a while back - now he's improvising more.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaFlhnyxo-U

Fuck me. BADASS

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Niterain wrote:

And we gladly accept their pretty, little (and big) gifts!

It's been mentioned in other threads, but it's not only that Slash is a better player now than during the UYI tour, his tone is also way better. Thanks to both better playing technique and that he has found the perfect settings or something. I don't know..

Slash has been at the top of his game live for a few years now. So glad he's back and I think Axl is happiest of all. Fucking nails Better.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

From the songs I've heard I think 9/4 was the better show for Axl. He was immense on Nightrain and Don't Cry. His Coma was also better.

Axl fucked up Slash on the Outro. During the UYI era Slash goes off for an epic solo, on this version Axl jumps in with about 1:30 left in Slash's solo so he has to adjust and it fucked him up. Axl did this again on the Seeker.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'll confess I thought it was going to be a new track....it sort of sounds like it should be!

I'm hoping that it is, but he's using it as an intro.

Board footer