You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Guns N' Roses: Coachella, April 16

Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash was off too last night. I hope to god this huge stage and pressures that come with it don't get to Slash. Remember, the conspirators are all sober dudes. Only Slash and Duff are sober that I know of in GNR.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This I Love Slash solo from last night sounded totally new. Need to hear on a better feed.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash was off too last night. I hope to god this huge stage and pressures that come with it don't get to Slash. Remember, the conspirators are all sober dudes. Only Slash and Duff are sober that I know of in GNR.

You must have a different definition of sober. Drinking a beer once in a while does not make you an alcoholic.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This I Love Slash solo from last night sounded totally new. Need to hear on a better feed.

yes my periscope cut out during it but I liked what I heard!!! Let me know if you find a decent copy please.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

You must have a different definition of sober. Drinking a beer once in a while does not make you an alcoholic.

I am sure he is fine I am just talking stupid. To am addict they claim you can't be around that stuff. I don't know because I don't have experience with it. I just remember that Aerosmith made GNR hide all their shit when they were around each other because they were trying to stay sober. I think Meegan will keep him straight.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I guess you guys are just gonna have to deal with it.

Or not...don't forget my "crazy prediction thread" prediction.....Sorum will be back within 2 years wink

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

To am addict they claim you can't be around that stuff.

I hope Slash and Duff inspire each other to stay clean.

But I think being around casual users is always a danger - the "go on just have one drink - it won't change anything" people who don't understand how relapses start - as is doing things you used to do fucked up. So like the whole atmosphere will be a reminded of old GNR with glory days people back around and so on.....risky situation.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I am sure he is fine I am just talking stupid. To am addict they claim you can't be around that stuff. I don't know because I don't have experience with it. I just remember that Aerosmith made GNR hide all their shit when they were around each other because they were trying to stay sober. I think Meegan will keep him straight.

Yes I think Slash is mainly hanging with Meegan and Duff. It's a very different time now. I think both of them will be just fine. The other GN'R people aren't crazy partiers either.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

The timing thing is a curious issue though.

Frank played the songs in time in nu-GNR.

Slash played the songs in time in Conspirators and VR.

What has changed?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

The timing thing is a curious issue though.

Frank played the songs in time in nu-GNR.

Slash played the songs in time in Conspirators and VR.

What has changed?

Exactly!!! They haven't gelled yet. They are at maybe 75% and still kick ass.

Board footer