You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Axl Rose joins AC/DC

misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'm concerned axl will have worn out his rasp with Ac/Dc and it will be back to mickey this tour.

I know. But I feel more confident in that he's having a good time, whereas before Mickey came out when he was sailing through the shows. He could still turn on the rasp when he wanted. I think he'll keep up the vocals.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

He's sounding amazing in those London clips.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

So did Slash join the band or not?

AtariLegend wrote:

Some of those angles Axl was shot at weren't too flattering, but his voice (more importantly) was magnificent. It's good that he went for it, if they expect to sell out Wembley next year as per rumors.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'm concerned axl will have worn out his rasp with Ac/Dc and it will be back to mickey this tour.

I know. But I feel more confident in that he's having a good time, whereas before Mickey came out when he was sailing through the shows. He could still turn on the rasp when he wanted. I think he'll keep up the vocals.

Hope so. He seemed back to form in this london show so maybe he was just having a 'bad' couple of nights last week.

Would like to see these Axl Dc shows - they seem great.

As for GNR I guess we'll see. I really hope they do something fresh soon. Even just a single not an album or something would really reinvigorate things.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Duff was in attendance. He tweeted from the soundboard .

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Voice is sounding much better which is good news. Someone mentioned he'd had a cold, I've not seen it anywhere else but a sore throat would explain the last couple of weeks.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Duff and Slash were both there and both tweeted about how awesome it was.    Someone on other site bumped into Fernando who said there were meetings going on about the next legs of the GnR tour, which may be why Slash and Duff are there.   Supposedly Australia and Japan first, then Europe.   Will probably get announced in short order.

johndivney wrote:

Aye makes sense they'd follow the sun n head south for the winter/their summer.
If it is the case then some people r gonna be upset they won't be heading into the studio..

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

If they're wanting to do stadiums in europe it's gonna have to wait until next year. Summer will be over by the time the AC/DC US dates are finished.

Board footer