You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: For the tour - Rules SG would have in place

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Brain would've been great but people would complain on that choice as well.

If Adler was there, it'd be about Richard's tone.

I don't see why people could possibly believe that Frank on his own has enough sway in the band to dictate the way the rest of the band plays. It's a conscious decision, if there's really anything to it at all.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I swear I'm just going to stop reading sg's posts. And it all goes back to Frank. I dig the shows, I don't see a problem, this nitpicking shit is a drag and its in every fucking thread. How the fuck could SG have made it through live performances in the 80s when they were really hit and miss.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Haha ID.... I know I am even annoyed with it now too. Live in Person hard not to be blown away. Last week was so amazing watching a stream makes me a critical dick. And Frank does seem like a great guy as does Richard.

I am fine with Del back stage. But that creepy dude all over social media is annoying. I am just nervous as fuck with outside influences Slash could fall off the wagon.

That said I said get Slash back, and he is back.

I said get Chris out, and he is out.

I haven't said get rid of Frank, just saying something is off. I did say that could be a potential problem if all the guys don't gel.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Brain would've been great but people would complain on that choice as well.

Brain can drum circles around all other GNR drummers. But he's too "technical" I suppose.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Haha ID.... I know I am even annoyed with it now too. Live in Person hard not to be blown away. Last week was so amazing watching a stream makes me a critical dick. And Frank does seem like a great guy as does Richard.

I am fine with Del back stage. But that creepy dude all over social media is annoying. I am just nervous as fuck with outside influences Slash could fall off the wagon.

That said I said get Slash back, and he is back.

I said get Chris out, and he is out.

I haven't said get rid of Frank, just saying something is off. I did say that could be a potential problem if all the guys don't gel.

I don't think it really works like that. Sure, if Slash has temptation around him all the time it doesn't help, but if he really wanted to start using again, he would and it doesn't matter who is around him or where the fuck he is.

That being said, I've seen a lot of these videos and I just don't see what the big deal is. They sounded great in Vegas. They can play like that again. Don't let one shitty gig ruin it for you.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/to … ps/&page=1

Thread on this from MYGNR. Seems many people notice it. Las Vegas was so amazing.

AtariLegend wrote:

Is this the faster tempo? It doesn't sound like Frank's the one pushing them to play faster.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Right now, band wise, Conspirators blow the fucking doors off of GNR.

And that means jack shit when Myles does his usual nasal voice to ruin a song like Mr. Brownstone. I just wish he would use his natural voice more often, but he has at least gotten better on the GN'R stuff over time. He sings SCOM better than Axl for sure, but then again that was one of Axl's most nasally studio performances so it fits Myles better than a lot of the other GN'R tunes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/to … ps/&page=1

Thread on this from MYGNR. Seems many people notice it. Las Vegas was so amazing.

No offense, but troll city isn't exactly the best place for objective opinions.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

ID, They can't all be trolls. Come on, man. Hahaha. I expect the break from Coachella to Detroit will be when the band becomes a band. Right now they are not a band. More of an allstar team getting by on talent.

Board footer