You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: 23/4/16 COACHELLA - Weekend 2

zombux wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Time to retire Seeker, LALD, and KOHD.

THIS! I keep saying this for a long time. I don't really care too much about Seeker (if they keep it, okay), but LALD and KOHD are soooooo fucking unneccessary.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

I'm in agreement.

Replace them with a Weiland/Lemmy/Bowie/Prince tribute.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

replace them with anything. surprise one-off song or some GNR song. they have so many of them and still they keep playing these covers.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

I'm in agreement.

On this case, id prefer them to keep KOHD, LALD or any other song that is part of GNR catalog.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:
otto wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

I'm in agreement.

On this case, id prefer them to keep KOHD, LALD or any other song that is part of GNR catalog.

Obviously an actual GN'R song will always be preferable but I think, at least as a one-off, those absolutely need to happen at some point.

Even though I know that they won't.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Those songs are GNR staples. They aren't going anywhere and shouldn't go anywhere. And I dig The Seeker.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Good show!

Axl said they didn't have enough time to do a Prince song but did say they were real fans.

Bummer. I was really hoping I could come online and see this.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Those songs are GNR staples. They aren't going anywhere and shouldn't go anywhere. And I dig The Seeker.

Really? You would rather keep hybrid KOHD or LALD over a new song? That is what you are saying. You are saying they are undroppable.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

And the seeker is not. GNR staple. Drop that boring ass shit. Do I hate it? NO. Am I like, "OMG, when will they play the seeker!?!?!"? Fuck no.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

ID is correct that KOHD and LALD are staples at this point. KOHD is #5 on iTunes and LALD is #10. The general public has spoken and they like those cover songs. I'd prefer to see Locomotive or Breakdown in their place, but nothing we can do about it.

Board footer