You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: EURO 2016 Thread

johndivney wrote:
Yamcha wrote:

Perhaps a bit too early but .....

Bye Germany! tongue  lol lol 9  13 5 19

Haha!

polluxlm wrote:

Horrendous for Germany, but pretty great for everybody else.

Yes indeed, tonight is. Great for Portugal too.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Well that sucks.

AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Well that sucks.

Awwww poor polluxy.

Never bet on the favorites tongue.

johndivney wrote:

Italy should've beaten those chumps. If Italy had of been any use. Prob telling that the quality of tournament has indeed been poor. Bar Griezmann, he's been super. Magic footballer.

AtariLegend wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Portugal win.

Remember the 04 Final when Portugal where the home team, but somehow managed to lose to Greece? That and all the simulator/prediction games I played ended up with Portugal beating Wales on the way to the final (although France never made that far).

Mainly though, because I grew up watching England fail in matches against Portugal while the pundits went on about how England should be winning these games... and Portugal are nothing to fear. That included when Portugal had Figo and Costa ect.

Then again, France could just as easily hammer Portugal.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Portugal are average, doesn't mean they can't/won't win though.

I see the Germans were crying, they ought to try losing to Iceland.

johndivney wrote:

I have a bad feeling about.. I fear ronaldo will be celebrating with that horrible smug smirk of his. I had fancied the Germans to make him cry, but worry Portugal will be streetwise enough to stifle France & for Him to break their & everyone's hearts. I fuckin hate Him! I can see it now, & the fuckin bad form it'll put me in.

AtariLegend wrote:

I'd just like to point out this:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=13868&p=3

Some might have missed it.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

johndivney wrote:

I have a bad feeling about.. I fear ronaldo will be celebrating with that horrible smug smirk of his. I had fancied the Germans to make him cry, but worry Portugal will be streetwise enough to stifle France & for Him to break their & everyone's hearts. I fuckin hate Him! I can see it now, & the fuckin bad form it'll put me in.

The only question mark left against Ronaldo (and Messi) is that they haven't won an international tournament. It seems Messi never will now but they are undoubtedly two of the best, maybe the best, yet that's still levelled at them. I can't begrudge Ronaldo or Messi an international trophy, their careers are befitting of it.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Well that sucks.

Awwww poor polluxy.

Never bet on the favorites tongue.

Luckily I didn't bet. tongue Small consolation.

Board footer