You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: EURO 2016 Thread

AtariLegend wrote:

So predictions guys, before Sunday?

APE, Pollux, johnny...anyone think Portugal or is everyone thinking France? I can guess what the French girl thinks tongue.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hope France gets trashed in embarrassing fashion. Hat trick for Ronaldo and a red card for Pogba. Ridiculous if that team wins it. At least Portugal has fought for it.

johndivney wrote:

Wtf are you talking about? At least Portugal have fought? & France haven't?
Nut.
France have won all their games bar one draw. Portugal have played small, weak teams and only beaten Wales in normal time. They only won one other game and it was in the 119th minute ffs. France have just beaten the reigning world champions, a nation they hadn't beaten in a competitive game for 58 years, a team that had been in the semi finals of every major tournament for the past decade, a team against who they were outclassed for long periods but dug in and fought for their victory.

You'd think given the trauma of their recent history it would engender some goodwill towards the French & the team representing them, but apparently that's in short supply. Not to mention the skill, panache & endeavour they've performed with.

+ Ronaldo's a cunt.

+ Pepe's a massive cunt.

+ Nani.

AtariLegend wrote:

johnny what club team do you support?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Wtf are you talking about? At least Portugal have fought? & France haven't?
Nut.
France have won all their games bar one draw. Portugal have played small, weak teams and only beaten Wales in normal time. They only won one other game and it was in the 119th minute ffs. France have just beaten the reigning world champions, a nation they hadn't beaten in a competitive game for 58 years, a team that had been in the semi finals of every major tournament for the past decade, a team against who they were outclassed for long periods but dug in and fought for their victory.

You'd think given the trauma of their recent history it would engender some goodwill towards the French & the team representing them, but apparently that's in short supply. Not to mention the skill, panache & endeavour they've performed with.

+ Ronaldo's a cunt.

+ Pepe's a massive cunt.

+ Nani.

Portugal are a shit team. They are allowed to play like cowards. The French on home soil, with the best squad alongside Germany, are not. Getting to to the final beating small teams then lucking out when real opposition is met is not someone who deserves to win a tournament. Best game Germany played in the whole EURO's, and maybe the worst France played, and the scoreline is 0-2? Somebody's having a laugh up there.

My goodwill for the French ended somewhere in the middle ages. The match last night certainly doesn't help matters any further. Hope they burn and never recover.

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Leeds 14

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Leeds 14

Yuck.

At least you didn't say Celtic/Rangers or Man Utd I guess tongue.

polluxlm wrote:

My goodwill for the French ended somewhere in the middle ages.

I googled this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France–Norway_relations

For some reason I was expecting more sad.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Força Portugal!

johndivney wrote:

I've got a bad feeling about this..

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

I've got a bad feeling about this..

Well thanks to mystic johnny worrying about Portugal winning, I'm suddenly think it might be Frances year tongue.

Board footer