You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: EURO 2016 Thread

Wow, not high quality but I can't say I didn't enjoy that 16

Not sure how we'll do against better sides, we need about 20 shots to score. That said, better sides will be set up to win the game rather than just defend which may be in our favour with the pace we have.

If I was a top striker I'd be licking my lips to play against Cahill and Smalling. They look terrified.

johndivney wrote:

They're not the only centre back pairing whose default setting is panic: I'd say most of the major countries with the exceptions of Spain & Italy are carrying that weakness.

Heartbreaking, tho glad England are going thru: the longer they stay in the tournament the more they start to believe they can win it the sweeter it is when they crash out..

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

We won't let you down 16

AtariLegend wrote:

France vs. Northern Ireland in the last 16 incoming!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I'm excited for a NI win, but that second goal hit me hard as I had money on 1-0. 14

You guys still got it.

johndivney wrote:

Impressive & convincing.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

142px-Football_Federation_of_Ukraine.svg.png vs. 175px-Northern_ireland_national_football_team_logo.png

Match 17 Ukraine vs. Northern Ireland
June 16th

Result: 0-2 (49) McAuley, (90+6) McGinn

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

200px-DFBEagle.svg.png vs. 150px-PZPN-Logo.svg.png

Match 18 Germany vs. Poland
June 16th, 9pm CET.

Previous meetings: 20 (13-6-1)

Lineups
Germany: Neuer - Hector, Boateng, Hummels, Höwedes - Khedira, Kroos - Draxler, Özil, Müller - Götze
Poland: Fabianski - Piszczek, Glik, Pazdan, Jedrzejczyk - Blaszczykowski, Krychowiak, Maczynski, Grosicki - Milik, Lewandowski

Result: 0-0

AtariLegend wrote:

Best result for us is probably Germany to win convincingly.

3rd place, just need to not lose the German game by a big score line. A draw is maybe too much to ask.

If we make last 16, you can't really ask for much more. Especially if it's against France.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Apparently the Croatian FA is led by a criminal and this is how the ultras protest.

Board footer