You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: European Tour 2017 Thread

I've managed to get 2 nosebleeds for London although looks like it could be a half decent view. Couldn't get near the standing ones so far.

Might call it a day and wait to see if they add an extra London date for the saturday and try get them on presale.

AtariLegend wrote:

I'm not going to have money till Feb. I hope the secondary market is good!

A Private Eye

They've added a second date to London, Saturday 17th which is much better. Just booked 4 gen admissions for that no problem.

I'm sure I'll be selling at least one of my tickets Atari if London is a possibility for you?

johndivney wrote:

Tbh London would actually be more accessible, & not so much more unjustifiably expensive, than Slane.

There's always tickets going around. Even on the day there'll be people wanting rid.

Yea UK Ticketmaster site crashed for me. But went thru Irish site & then was in queue for 20mins. My mates had already got theirs on Irish site so I knew it was just a matter of time for me. The UK site was a disaster tho.

AtariLegend wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

I'm sure I'll be selling at least one of my tickets Atari if London is a possibility for you?

Honestly it's probably not, but thanks anyway.

I'm figuring out Slane for myself. I mean it's not really that far away, it's just across the border. Train from Belfast to Dublin is just 2 hrs ish, so if I pick up a ticket... it's just figuring out Dublin to Slane.

Check your PMs johnny.

johndivney wrote:

Shoulda got golden circle tickets so I could heckle axl to play the seeker.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your Nightrain membership shit shipped? I'm 10 days in and still no e-mail or anything about the shirt shipping.

TheMole

TheMole wrote:

Well, I've gone ahead and bought me and the gf tickets to TW Classic. At 91 euros a pop they were not hugely expensive, considering it's a festival and they're expected to announce another 5, 6 bands or so. I'm actually pretty stoked to see Slash and Axl sharing a stage for the first time ever smile.

AtariLegend wrote:

Anyone actually live near London stadium?

Curious how easy it is to get back/forth from the air port. Even though I'm extremely unlikely to attend the gig there.

A Private Eye

Which airport? London city airport is the nearest, about 20 mins in a taxi from Olympic stadium.

Board footer