You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: European Tour 2017 Thread

AtariLegend wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Which airport? London city airport is the nearest, about 20 mins in a taxi from Olympic stadium.

Thanks.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:
Brett wrote:

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your Nightrain membership shit shipped? I'm 10 days in and still no e-mail or anything about the shirt shipping.

I never received anything... hmm Except the presale code I got right after I registered.

johndivney wrote:

Seems like U2 got dibs on Croke Park, doing the Joshua tree tour there.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Japan was last night. No new songs or real set list mods. Some say Axl was great. Some say not great. The Fucking Seeker still got played.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Japan was last night. No new songs or real set list mods. Some say Axl was great. Some say not great. The Fucking Seeker still got played.

sounds great! i can`t wait for exactely THAT setlist to be played at the shows i`m going to in europe.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
WARose wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

sounds great! i can`t wait for exactely THAT setlist to be played at the shows i`m going to in europe.

You don't want OTGM, My Michelle? You actually enjoy "The Seeker"?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
WARose wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

You don't want OTGM, My Michelle? You actually enjoy "The Seeker"?

I like The Seeker. Sure I'd rather hear a GNR song instead, but I enjoy their performance of the song. I never heard it until they started playing it, so maybe that factors in.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

God I hate the Seeker and it is played during the biggest part of the show. The encore. Should not be there. PERIOD

AtariLegend wrote:

My local gym has a dance station on blast that only plays the same several tracks over and fucking over again. Every time it goes to adds though, it plays this advert:

I hear this several times a day every day sad.

johndivney wrote:

Solution: quit the gym & become a fat bastard like SG.

Board footer