You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: European Tour 2017 Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

I'll be at Winston-Salem for sure. Pretty close to my house.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Yup,

Will have a show nearby, too. Went on the 2006 tour, Axl was in top form. Boycotted the Ashba lineup, obviously.

This looks like fun.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

what's the betting they add another London date on the 17th June? - I hope so - Satuday is better than Friday for me.
I'm going to hang fire to see if any additional dates happen.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Same. Manchester would be even better but that doesn't look on the cards.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'll be at Winston-Salem for sure. Pretty close to my house.

Picked up tix through the nightrain presale.  I've had great seats and pit tickets on this tour already, so I went cheaper and bought the $100 tickets a little further up.  I have a feeling tickets in some of these smaller markets may not sell as well as they did in most of the bigger markets last time around, so there may be some deals to be found for those more patient than I am.

AtariLegend wrote:

Was working today, ironically with southerners. Not sure if I'll get Slane tickets yet since I have no friends who like Guns N' Roses.

Fuck this country though for leaving the EU and screwing with the exchange rate.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Surpised they skipped NYC this time around. They could easily do 1 or 2 soldout shows there again.  I'll likely goto Hershey PA.  North Carolina would be a nice road trip tho, so myb,.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

has interest in the brand dropped so.much they are playing 15k arenas... in my town of all places??

tre 4 represent.   

still not paying $200 just cause slash is there.. i payed $40 in 06 to see eem in Greensboro.. Someone explain to be rhe increase...
EDIT oh wow. at the wake forest football stadium.... interesting.... still not a very large place though.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

I got my ticket to the Regina show, just as in 2010. They're playing the new football field here and me and the boys are ready...

... While "hardcores" cry like little bitches with skinned knees because they're playing Knockin' on Heaven's Door!

AtariLegend wrote:

Other than Johnny who else is going to Slane Castle gig?

...And no I haven't bought a ticket yet for myself on the presale, I assume I will though.

Board footer