You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

http://projectveritasaction.com/Ross

Project Veritas newest video

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Nobody finds this shit interesting I guess.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Likening black people who vote for Trump to Jews who worked for the Nazi's, when it was George Soros who did exactly so and felt no guilt for it?

Bizarro land.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Hillary's niece supports Trump. 16

“Something tells me the Clinton side of the family looks at me and my mother as not good enough, but we’re hard-working!” Macy, 25, said from her home in Tampa, Fla. “I support Donald Trump — 100 percent! I have been a Democrat my entire life, but Trump is what we need right now — somebody who is going to stand up for us. I think at this point Hillary just wants it for the history books — to be the first woman president for selfish reasons.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/h … llionaire/

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pollux, how will we celebrate the big Trump victory? Can't come here because everyone will be sad.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

I think I might get drunk for the first time in years. For once the hangover will be worth it.

Idk, if it's a big victory the place I want to be is definitely front row and center of a lot of butt hurt. 14

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Pollux, how will we celebrate the big Trump victory? Can't come here because everyone will be sad.

Polluxlm has the right idea. You need to come on and gloat.

(I just know that IF Trump wins you'll still blame the fuckin monkey that preceded him for all the horrible shit that will unfold under his reign.)

But yea it's a sad reflection of you guys that you are behaving with such glee & readily ignoring or forgive his ill manner & how feral he has made the conversations of this campaign.
I love it tho.

I revel in that kind of ignominy. So give me more, whether you win or lose. For me it's win-win. If he wins the consequences will be profound & the message it sends out quite repugnant about those Americans (& Norwegians??) who support him, if he loses the recriminations will carry on for a long time to come. The base conduct of people is so unsavoury yet I can't look away.. It's like a soap opera.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I think I might get drunk for the first time in years. For once the hangover will be worth it.

Idk, if it's a big victory the place I want to be is definitely front row and center of a lot of butt hurt. 14

I think you are right!  I will offer an e hug to all the losers.... who will take it the worst? I assume Mitch. He had been really "nasty" lately.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Polluxlm has the right idea. You need to come on and gloat.

(I just know that IF Trump wins you'll still blame the fuckin monkey that preceded him for all the horrible shit that will unfold under his reign.)

But yea it's a sad reflection of you guys that you are behaving with such glee & readily ignoring or forgive his ill manner & how feral he has made the conversations of this campaign.
I love it tho.

I revel in that kind of ignominy. So give me more, whether you win or lose. For me it's win-win. If he wins the consequences will be profound & the message it sends out quite repugnant about those Americans (& Norwegians??) who support him, if he loses the recriminations will carry on for a long time to come. The base conduct of people is so unsavoury yet I can't look away.. It's like a soap opera.

Ha!  Beautifully written post!  What if he actually became a good president?

Board footer